05

"Hello? I'm at Hyosan High School

"Hello? I'm at Hyosan High School. Zombies appeared. Everyone turned into zombies." Cheong-san nervously said into the call.

"Don't say 'zombie,'" On-jo told Cheong-san at what he said.

"And what do I tell him?" asked the very obvious boy.

"They won't believe you" On-jo answered.

The man who was on the other phone line got stressed, thinking it was a prank from the guys.

"They're not exactly zombies, but they are something like that" Cheong-san searched for another excuse. "This is not a joke. Everyone is... Well, come quickly" he was desperate to be believed, in the end he couldn't and hung up.

A scream was heard in the corridor, the zombies that were in the windows and doors moved away to go where the scream was heard, everyone was surprised by what happened, Gyeong-su opened the door a little to get a good look at the panorama.

"What are you doing, asshole? Get in" Su-hyeok pulled him by the sweater to get him inside.

"Okay. You scared me" Gyeong-su closed the door.

"They come?" On-jo asked Cheong-san.

"He said they would come" replied the boy, it was obvious that they would not come.

"And they believed you? What if they think it's a joke and they don't come?" Gyeong-su asked Cheong-san.

"Most likely if they thought it was a joke" Mi-yeon answered very obviously, many agreed with her.

"Call again" Na-yeon got up from her seat. "Tell them to come quickly!"

"Don't yell" Ji-min scolded her. "What if the zombies come back?"

"Give me that" On-jo took the phone from Cheong-san, walked away, walked over to the window and started dialing a phone number. "Hello. Do you know Captain Nam So-ju from rescue team one?" she ask the person on the other line. "Captain Nam So-ju is my father. Tell him to come quickly to my school" they all looked at her. "There is a fire. Hyosan High School, room 2-5. The fire is huge" said the latter, it was a good idea to say that there was a fire.

On-jo hung up the call, tried to call the police again, but they seemed busy, everyone was already desperate for help, especially Na-yeon.

"Let's call the police again" Na-yeon got up from her seat, Mi-yeon tried to calm her down but to no avail. "They won't come"

"I call, but they don't answer" On-jo said with the phone to his ear.

Mi-yeon took Na-yeon's hand, she knew she was desperate, Na-yeon's gaze went to Nam-ra, who was sitting, she quickly approached her, releasing her twin's hold, Mi-yeon got up to stop her. She didn't want to see or hear fights.

"Hey. Do something. Tell Miss Park to come over or something" Mi-yeon didn't know whether to get closer or not, Na-yeon kept looking at Nam-ra. "Do something"