19

The guys had already returned from the lab, Mi-yeon and Joon-yeong started working with the drone to make them finish faster, they are both classmates from the science club

Wu-jin admired Mi-yeon, she looked beautiful being concentrated, he realized how she could understand robotics, an area that was complicated for the boy, she was so focused on the drone that she didn't realize that Wu- Jin looked at her.

Mi-yeon took a black marker and a sheet of sticky note, where she started to write, when she finished, she handed it to Joon-yeong where the boy stuck it on the drone.

The note read: HELP WE ARE IN THE TRANSMISSION ROOM, HYOSAN INSTITUTE.

"Does it work? Does it work?" Dae-su was asking the guys about the drone.

"Of course I do," Joon-yeong replied as he made adjustments to the drone's controller.

Joon-yeong took off his glasses and put on the FPV glasses, which helped him see where the drone was filming, he took control and turned it on, the drone began to fly, the others only saw the working drone.

Joon-yeong could see everything through the drone's camera, the drone began to fly around the room at high speed, causing the others to duck so as not to take any damage.

"You scared me! That's too fast" Dae-su said to the boy when the drone was very close to him.

"I'll take it out when I find Cheong-san. If I find rescuers, I'll go down in front of them," the boy with glasses said.

"Okay," the others agreed with what Joon-yeong said.

The drone was about to leave. "Wait" Nam-ra said, everyone stopped and looked at her. "They say that when people confirm that there is no hope, they fall into despair"

"That's a cool saying. But what does it mean?" Dae-su didn't understand what Nam-ra was trying to say.

"Even though the whole world has turned into a zombie, let's not despair," Mi-yeon explained to the others.

"I see. Is that what it means?" Dae-su asked.

Mi-yeon looked at Dae-su. "Should I explain it to you with apples?" she gave him a serious look, the boy felt intimidated and looked away.

"Girls" On-jo caught the attention of Nam-ra and Mi-yeon. "It is better to have a plan and act according to it, but we are not the best students or as intelligent as your. Being logical does not imply being human"

"We must be logical in the face of a crisis," replied Nam-ra.

"Now...we need hope more than logic" On-jo told her.

"The hope of being rescued is very low, the most logical thing is to look for solutions in a crisis like this, this is not the time to debate between logic and hope, after all it is very likely that most of us will die" On -jo looked at Mi-yeon, in a part she was right.