Terri Zashi (Zombienitro02's OC)(JUUGA)

Start from the beginning

(A/N: Terri Zashi's Outfit.)

Height: Same as George Karizaki

Weight: 50kg

Race: Human

Form/s:

(A/N: Kamen Rider Juuga

(A/N: Kamen Rider Juuga.)

(A/N: Kamen Rider Juuga - Genome Rising Ultimate

(A/N: Kamen Rider Juuga - Genome Rising Ultimate. Basically, this form will be based on Ichigo Haruki's Kuuga Super Rising Ultimate and Juuga combined with several alterations. Part alterations are as follows;

Juuga - Genome Rising Ultimate Crown Components

- Amazing Black's head armour will remain the same. However, the gold strip on its head will be replaced by a golden Libai Top based on Revice's Ptera Genome's Libai Top combined with the golden sharpness that is Kuuga's Super Rising Ultimate. The Libai Top will have reddish orange eyes instead of red like Revice's Libai Top.

- The Crown Eye will be based on Ichigo Haruki's Super Rising Ultimate form's crown horn, but this time, a head of a Tyrannosaurus will be on the crown eye itself to be the upper and lower extensions of the form's crown eye. The Tyrannosaurus jaw-like extension's eye will be purple.

- The Armouth will reveal a complete set of golden sharp teeth instead of the front part of the teeth to be covered for,... well... "Biting effect".

- The other two parts on the Crown head sculp will remain.

- The golden parts and black spike part that are located at the Trigorizer side will extend to give it the Super Rising Ultimate vibes.

Juuga - Genome Rising Ultimate Body Components

(A/N: TAKE NOTE that the armour on this form will be entirely golden except for some black areas. It'll be stated below.)

- The suit will remain black to give it the Juuga gimmick to indicate that Juuga has, evolved.

-The silver outlines all over the form will be bright glistering gold to overlap with the normal gold