Turtle Neck R🔞

Start from the beginning

"Yes baby. Mae Dad. Nong. Everyone is so proud of you. Even daddy sent a message of congratulations for you". Mew showed him the messages from his family for Gulf. He saw the familiar red spreading on his cheeks and ears and he smiled. 

"Thanks Phi". Gulf was feeling much better. 

"Always welcome Baby. Now go take shower. I have put clothes for you. And join me for dinner. And yes call Mae. She was worried about you". Mew pushed him to the bedroom and left for kitchen.

********

"Yes Mae am good. Yes i have changed. Phi'Mew wont let me unless i take a warm shower. Yes we are going to have dinner. No i dont know. But seems like Phi'Mew has made dinner. 

I have no schedule tomorrow. So i will be back by night. Okay Mae. Love to Dad and Phi Grace". Mew smiled as he heard Gulf entering the kitchen. 

"Wow Phi. It smells so good. Can i taste"? He took a fork to taste the food but Mew handed him plates instead. 

"Go and set the table. Its all ready". He pouted a bit but turned to set up the table. 

"Wowwwww Phiii. You are the best boyfriend anyone can have". Gulf waved him a chef kiss looking at the food. It was all his favorite. And he loved when Mew knew how to cherish his mood. 

"Wow spicy chicken with rice. Kara pao. Green curry chicken. Pork belly". He was stuffing his mouth with food. Mew was just laughing looking at his giant baby. 

Who could say he was the same Kanawut setting the stage on fire with his hip rolls and hip thrusts. Looking all sexy and hot. And now. Little kid was enjoying the food. 

"Ohhhh. Am sooo fulll. It was sooo good Phi". Gulf held the dishes to take to sink. Mew wanted to help but he refused. 

"Pick a movie Phi. I will be back soon". Gulf said in a busy tone and the idea was good. 

It was still raining outside. The weather turned a bit chill. Mew pulled up blankets and settled everything on the coffee table. Popocorns, chips. Soda. 

Gulf was back in no time and Mew switched on the movie as soon as they both settled on the couch. Well actually Mew was sitting on the couch and Gulf was laying on him. 

"Who can say you are the same hot Kanawut some hours back". Mew said tucking hair behind his ear. 

"What do you mean Phi"? Gulf tilted his neck to question him. 

"I saw someone rolling and thursting his hips". Mew was tacing finger on his neck and he felt Gulf shiver. 

"Phi.. That was...". 

"I was wondering if i could get to see the live show". Mew looked at Gulf and all Gulf could see was the hunger filling. 

"Now"?

"Yes now".

Gulf left the couch, connecting his mobile with the bluetooth speakers. He turned the music on. 

Mew was looking at his baby, putting up the show in the center of the lounge. It was night light illuminating the lounge in poor lights but Mew could easily see those sexy expressions on his face. He felt his heart thumping loudly as Gulf rolled his hips. His lips getting dry on the thought of rolling his hips inside Gulf. How would it feel. 

His eyes burnt with desire to see Gulf thrusting his hips sensuously. How he wanted to strip Gulf down and take him in his mouth while he was fucking his mouth deep, thrusting his hips in.