3: Plan

TW: cussing

..........

Y/N:

I slowly squint my eyes as the sun light seeps in through my blinds causing me to roll over, hitting my forehead on my phone as I do.

In shock of the sudden contact, I jump a bit and open my eyes very quickly. It takes me a second to realize what I'm looking at, but then I realize a very peaceful looking Tommy .

Unconsciously, I grin and feel the heat of blush rise into my cheeks. 'No Y/n stop it. You literally met two days ago, you can't' I think this to my self along with many other things I am anxious about in that moment; but yet, looking back down at the sleeping boy projected on my screen, seems to make all my troubles fade away like smoke.

"Take a picture it'll last longer" grumbles from my phone speakers. I instantly pull my comforter up, and cover my face, obviously blushing harder and harder by the second.

"ok." So I do just that, a take a facetime photo of Tommy, messy hair, rosy cheeks, and all.

"what the fuuuck" he groans in crackly voice. "what?" I mock. "you actually took a picture" he rolls over plopping his face into his soft grey pillowcase. "well you said to. Just obeying instructions here." I giggle.

-----------

Time skip :)

-----------

"ALRIGHTY CHAT thank you so much for watching todays stream, I hope you all enjoyed. Don't forget follow and prime! As always see yuh latter my little blossoms, stay safe, and have an amazing rest of your day!" With that, I end stream. All we did today was build a huge flower on the smp, in which Tommy tried to destroy, but I managed to get him to fuck off.

It has been about a week since my first stream and I have been getting a lot more independent with things. As of now I have just over 10k followers which seems insane to me. Everyone has been telling me to start a YouTube channel to post VOD's and other video ideas on, I honestly think its a good idea but I need to either learn to edit, or hire an editor which are both a lot of work.

I unmute myself on the VC and let out a deep sigh. I was the last person to end stream and it felt good to just relax. "Sup fuckers" I grin. I'm responded with multiple Hi's, Hellos, sups, and of course a Sup Bitch from Tom. The lot of us have been getting way closer. I now see Nikki almost as an older sister, I tell her a lot. As for Tom and I, we've been falling asleep on facetime almost every night without realizing.

"Guys, Kristen and I have been talking and I think we've come up with a pretty cool Idea for Y/n and Ranboo's 18th birthday." Phil announces like an excited school girl.

"oh god. You guys don't have to do anything." I'm blush from the thought of everyone talking about us.

"Yeah seriously its nothing special." Boo replies after me. Our birthday was in a week and neither of us have even talked about it until now.

"Yes it is. You're gunna officially be adults. It's a big deal!" Will yells.

"ANYWAY. As I was saying" Phil stops the conversation in a very fatherly tone, "Kristen and I thought that we could all fly down to California and go on a road trip to Florida. Once we get there we can rent a house right on the beach and meet up with Dream, George, Sapnap, and Karl." My jaw drops. Like physically my mouth is OPEN. "Of course we would make a few stops on the way too!" Phil smiles, so obviously proud of himself.

"That's a lot of money Phil." Ranboo responds. "I think a lot is an understatement." I say under my breath.

"Don't worry about that. It's your birthday, plus Dream has agreed to help pay for the house and food."

"Phil since when are you like.... our magic god father?" I ask laughing at the end.

"Bippity Boppity Boo Bitch." Kristen Says from behind him causing endless fits of laughter.

"I'm not gunna lie, this actually sounds so fun." Toby says excitedly, Tommy, Nikki, and Will agree. I sigh looking at Ranboo's masked face in the corner of the screen as if making eye contact with him. "Are we actually going to let them do this much for us?" I sigh happily. "I honestly don't think we have a choice." He say's which makes me begin to get VERY excited.

"No you don't.... I already bought all of our plane tickets..." Phil loudly whispers. "WHAT?!" we all yell in unison. "We leave here in two day's I'll send everyone the flight info but just know we should be landing around 9 am and then we will pick up Y/n and Ranboo."

'Two days? That's so soon' I think. A huge smile of excitement is now printed on everyone's faces.

"Well shit. I guess we're going to America boys!" Tom yells and we begin cheering in celebration.

---------

Time skip

---------

(in bed on ft with Tom)

"Not gunna lie, I'm low key so excited to see all of you." I whisper with a audible smile.

"me too it's going to be so fun going a shit ton of places all together too." Tom whisper yells back.

"We should all Vc tomorrow while we pack that would be so fun." I get excited again.

"Definitely, what's the weather there right now?"

"hot, but not super hot because of the clouds and rain that come every week."

"ok good to know." he yawns.

"Some one is tired. Lets go to bed."

"good idea. Goodnight y/n."

"goodnight Toms." And with that we both pass out the second our head hit the pillow, Imagining about everything that will happen on the future trip.

..........

994 words

.........

A/N

Hi guys just a quick note really fast. I am starting independent study this week so I would assume I will but updating a lot more often for this, and my other story Forever Home. Anyways, I hope you all enjoys this chapter

~ Mads