2: Group chat

....

Y/n's POV:

I wake up around 11 am to the feeling of someone shaking my shoulder.

I roll over, slightly opening my eyes and look up to see my mom. "Hi. Good morning." She says in a cheerful voice. I groan and cover my face with a pillow in response. She just giggles at this. "Come on your brother said he needs to talk to you about something important."

"fine." I swing my legs over the bed stretching again as my mom leaves the room. I stand up and start shuffling across the hall.

"Mom said you needed to talk to me?" I ask in a groggy morning voice as I open Ran's door.

"Yeah, so after you went to bed last night, everyone started talking and we even got Dream to add you on the SMP." He calmly says with a smile. "Wait... SERIOUSLY?!" I begin to get very excited. "HOW ARE YOU SO CALM RIGHT NOW?" I'm shocked at his state.

"Yes seriously! And I would be more excited but I didn't sleep so I don't know how to show emotions right now." I look at him concerned, he continues, "Tommy,Tubbo, and I are streaming later today if you want to hop on. Its up to you though." My twin explains.

"I mean yeah of course I would love to. What time do you think you will start stream?" I question. "Probably in about 2 hours. I'll let you know when I'm about to though. For now just focus on yourself."

"Ok! Thank you so much boo!" I walk over and hug him before leaving to my room in excitement.

.......

Time skip to the stream

While I was getting ready, reality smacked me across the face. I am going to be on the dream smp in front of thousands of people.

I sit at my PC taking a slow deep breath as I get the message from Ranboo that the stream is starting. Anxiously, I crack my knuckles and turn on my entire system. It takes a minute or so, but once it loads I double click on Minecraft.

Once I am in I go to servers, and see in all caps 'DREAM SMP.' Slightly shaking, I double click on the server. I lay my head back on my chair and take a final deep breath as my character becomes visible on the screen.

I am surrounded by trees, and in front of me is a huge white wall. The game chat announces 'y/nblossom_ has joined the game.' Someone in game called 'wilbursoot' says "What the hell is a y/n?" I roll my eyes and start giggling.

"Y/n join the call :)" Tubbo puts. I opened discord clicking on the call my brother is in, being most comfortable if he is there. "Hellooo." I smoothly say. "Y/NNNNNN" Tommy yells in a needy tone. "Well shit man I think she would like to keep the ability of hearing." I hear a new voice exclaim. "Yes Tommy hello, hi, what do you need." I respond purposely sounding annoyed.

"WILL KEEPS CALLING ME A CHILD, WHEN I AM SO CLEARLY NOT A CHILD." I assume the new voice I had previously heard was this so called 'Will.'

"Ok first of all, Hi to the rest of you, and nice to meet you Wilbur." I breath enthusiastically and continue. "NOW" I clap "Tom I am just gunna say this in everyone else's defense. Just because you are legally not a child anymore doesn't mean you're completely out of your childlike habits." I can feel his urge of yelling in response through the screen.

"BUT IM A BIG MAN."

"Yeah sure." I mumble. "Ok stop flirting you two lets get to gaming." My brother says. I feel the heat rise into my cheeks and I turn a light shade of red, but I just giggle it off.

After that conversation we actually start playing the game. Ranboo introduces me to everyone on the SMP and I get to know them for a bit. Then the original group helps me build my own house out of oak.

About an hour in I am pretty comfortable with the idea of chat watching us and the anxiety floats away.

We have been streaming for about four hours and it is now 6 pm. Everyone decides to hop off stream with a final "BYE CHAT" from the call. Once everyone double check their streams are ended, we begin to talk.

"uhhh. Ya'll wanna turn on face cams and just talk for a little?" Tommy asks obviously stretching. Everyone agrees and we all proceeds to turn on the small cameras. "So Y/n how did you like being on stream?" Phil questions. "uumm honestly I was pretty nervous at first but after a bit I got way more comfortable." I respond honestly while fidgeting with my hands. "So what are your thoughts on starting your own channel?" He continues questioning. I honestly haven't really thought of that since last night, but now that I am used to it, it sounds quite fun. Is it too soon?

"You know what. I think that would be a good idea, I actually had a lot of fun so I don't see why not as long as I'm with on call with someone to start." I grin.

We all talk for a few hours more before we decide we should head to sleep, But then I get a text from a random group chat. I then see that my brother is in the chat and I knew exactly what it was.

Hey Y/n :)

Hey,can yall say your names so I can make your contacts pleaseeee

Toby

Will

Phil

Bill

BIG MAN

runningahhh

Thank youuu

I make all the contacts while I listen to music. What feels like two seconds later, I open my eyes to the sound of an incoming FaceTime call. It was tommy. "hello." I answer in a very tired voice. "oh sorry did I wake you up?" He sounds... concerned?

"Yeah but its fine, what's up are you ok?" I ask sitting up and rubbing my eyes. "yeah I'm fine. Its just, I have been having really bad what I think is anxiety and I didn't know who else to go to." He admits. "what's making you anxious?" I ask curiously sitting up on my bed. "It's pretty much just dealing with streams and editing."

We continue talking about anxiety, what he can do to help it, and even bringing up the idea of just streaming a couple times a week. This then fades into normal conversation about music, and before I know it, I feel my eyes close.

Tommy's POV:

"Y/n why did you want to start streaming?" I ask tiredly but only get a response of soft snores. I look down from my ceiling to my phone, just to be met with the face of a sleeping girl projected on my small screen.

A slight smile spreads across my cheeks along with a blush. "Goodnight to you too y/nblossom." I plug my phone in and set it up so the camera is able to see me. I then close my eyes and fall asleep with a smile on my face listening to y/n's snores.

......

1214 words