Chapter 17

CHAY'S POV

1 years later 🤭☺️♥️

Anniversary Special

"You think after this anniversary, we are like going to celebrate for next year and the other year aswell?" Macau asked staring at me like he is in deep thoughts.

We are at the swing facing each other while talking some ramdom things.

We just had our dinner that time and plan to sit outside for fresh air.

He wants to celebrate our 1st anniversary here at our old house. He told me that he just want to make it simple, but earlier he told me the reason why.

He admitted that he is still jealous about P'Kim coming here before. So now he wants a memory of him and I in this house too.

"So you are planning on getting rid of me, after this?" questioning him back and I'm kind of disappointed at his word

"Nope," he quickly answered in a serious manner.

"So why did you asked if we are going to celebrate it again then?" I murmured sulking

"You know, people change feelings every time they meet new people. Not all though, but I'm just letting you know that if you found someone better than me you.... "

"Why are you overthinking things. You think I'm that kind of person? That if I meet someone, I'm going to fall for them that quick?" I said getting hurt.

"No, I didn't mean to say that. I'm just scared that one day, you are not going to love me anymore." quietly answered, changing his facial expression to serious to sad.

I'm getting mad at him, but I know he has reason why he is being like this again.

"You are being dramatic again. You know if you don't trust me, It's up to you," I argued sulking because why does he need to ruin this day, of all days why now?

"I'm sorry for being like this. I'm just jealous" he admitted.

There you go, I said to myself smiling.

The only thing I like from him is, he will tell you when he is feeling jealous or when he feels like his being left out.

"Macau, I love you not them okey." I comforted him moving to his side wrapping my arm aroud his waistline. Putting my head on his shoulder and kissing his shoulder blade from time to time.

"Why do they need to squeal like that every time you sang. And you also give them your beautiful smile. Who wouldn't be jealous by that." he whispered  complaining to my ear.

I just laugh because this is not the first he told me about being jealous on the girls and boys from our campus squealing at me.

"You know that everytime I sang, it's for you right?" I moved myself to look at him

"No, it's for them because you are looking at them at that time any not me." he insisted now he is also pouting like a baby.

"Okey next time, I'm not going to attend on those events okey," I told him,even if my own self is against to what I just said.

"But you like singing, and I don't want to forbid you for doing what makes you happy. Just don't mind me when I'm like this. This jealousy is temporary and it will be gone soon, and you know that. CraFy I'm sorry na," he said and kissed me on top of my head.

(CraFy means Crazy For you) I made this one, hope you like their endearment. 🙈

"Forgiven, you know that I cannot resist you for long." I said and snuggle unto him again.