dad, I want to marry him💍

Damien Mill: a waiter at a restaurant
Eliot Denton: the fairy prince
King Vincent: the fairy king

the story takes place in the Fairy kingdom. Everyone is a fairy and can fly in this story. Have fun😊

🚨⚠️ CRINGE WARNING ⚠️🚨
_________________________________________

I walked into the throne room to talk with my dad. I bended down and stood up to listen to what he had to say. Probably something with marriage.
"Son I'm glad to came, I wanted to talk to you about marriage." I knew he was going to talk about marriage. " You really need to find a wife to be your queen. You need to look for a good lady." Oh yea a LaDy I don't want a lady I'm not even into girls." But first you need to get ready for a family dinner." I nodded and walked of to my room.

We all sat down around the large table. We were at the most fancy Restaurant in whole town. I looked around pretending to look at woman but secretly I looked at the men. " Son I really need you to find a wife now or I will choose." The king said. " But dad how can I find a wife now?" I responded. How do you find a wife in 5 seconds I don't know.
" And that's why I have Sophia here she is going to be your future wife. You guys will marry in 3 days." My eyes widened
" 3 DAYS!?" I shouted. Some other people looked at us but I didn't care, even if the whole fairy kingdom was looking at us I didn't care.

this Sophia girl was just rattling about random stuff and some times I said yes of mhm to make it look like I listened, but my mind was somewhere else. In the kitchen of this restaurant to be clear. " Waiter" I called and a cute boy walked my way out of the kitchen. " Yes what can I do for you?" He asked. He had such cute brown fluffy hair. " Can I get another drink." I said, I already had 10 drinks but that was just an excuse so see him. " Of course, do you want some lemon peach water again?" While he talked I looked at his blue eyes they are just like the seas. " Yes please." I said and he walked away.

The whole family was heading home I just told my dad and bother that I will be coming soon. I went inside and walked into the kitchen. They all turned to look at me and I waved them off. They just started talking again and cooking. I didn't look at the people cooking I only had eyes for the cute brunette who was talking to a coworker.
I headed to look at some peoples work and asked some questions. I also walked over to the brunette and his coworker.
" And he had like 50 drinks is he okay?" He laughed with his coworker. Oh he was talking about me, lets join the conversation. " I'd say 50 is a bit much but I drank like 11 drinks. " I said and they looked at me. " Oh I didn't see you there you highness." The brunette said and he bowed." Oh please call me Eliot what's your name?" He gave me a confused looked but said:" I'm Damien Mill, sir." I shook my head. " Please don't call me sir, call me Eliot." I said again.
" Oh I must leave have a great day ." I said and walked off to my dad and brother.

When we were home again Sophia just kept clinging onto me and saying:" oh my Ellie I love you sooo!" I was so tired of her why does she even think we are going to marry." Bitch I'm going so let go of me bye." I said and pushed her of of me. I walked out the castle and flew away back to the restaurant.

Eliot entered the restaurant and asked for a manager. (No he's not a Karen🤣🚫) " you know this waiter you have, Damien?" He asked the manager. " Yes, did he do some thing wrong? If he did I will fire him." She said with a concerned look." No, I just want you to tell him that he works for me now." The manager nodded and she walked away. Eliot followed her to the kitchen. " DAMIEN!" she yelled to get his attention. Some guy speedwalked to her as fast as he could." What do you need miss?" He was panting at little bit." The Prince want you to work for him." He looked shocked and one of his friend hit him on his shoulder and winked, Damien laughed at him blushing a bit. " Uhm yes I do." I said, stepping away from behind the woman. " You can go home and pack you stuff, you can live with me in the castle. I will fly to your house with you." Damien nodded and he walked with Eliot outside.