Conclusion: "The main weakness of this study..."

Inumaki had a very recuperative night because of that kiss.

It was something he did not consider against his will. 

Toge could clearly stop the young man.

But Inumaki did not think twice before accepting it.

Also, the first thought that came to his mind was "I'm screwed". And he finally confirmed it when he watched Yuuta. He even had to stifle the gasp of surprise in his own mouth.

Toge had already accepted his doom. Even, the marks on his cheeks had been touched by the other and both could bear his curse.

But Inumaki did not want to ruin his friendship, he felt a little scared about what could happen next.

"Whatever..." Inumaki thought before he decided to go back to training as he did not want to stay cooped up in those four walls while weird thoughts popped up in his mind.

He closed the zipper of his collar and then opened his window to go out to the side hallway, looking for the morning drink he always took before training. But before he pulled some bills out of his pocket, a voice called to him.

"What are you doing here?"

Toge did not get surprised, he only raised his finger to shush the presence and then turned to insert two bills into the machine. Two seconds later two cans fell towards the bottom, startling the presence next to Inumaki.

"What's that, shall I try it?" The excitement of that terrifying voice only made Inumaki smile under his black collar. That presence despite having such a dangerous power was very kind to everyone.

"Tuna, tuna." You shouldn't...but he won't know.

Rika smiled with excitement as she understood, following him closely as they walked towards a large tree away from that hallway.

"Bonito flakes," Did you escape?

Toge opened one of the cans, lifting it up to the large shadow on his right side, allowing her to sniff a bit of the sweet aroma. Rika seemed disgusted by that taste and shook her head.

"Yuuta is looking for Inumaki..." The curse mentioned before holding the second can. But as his strength was intense, the can shattered, scattering the soda to the sorcerer' side. But contrary to the scolding she expected, Inumaki laughed.

The curse was surprised to notice that tender image, so she could not help but raise her dry claw to pat Inumaki's head.

"Cute..."

Toge got confused, but he did not protest because he liked being aside that curse. 

Some curses reflected their bearers. 

So, when one was around, its owner was....

"Rika!"

Okkotsu felt his blood drain as he watched as the hand of his curse was tinged with red and the other claw patted his friend's white hair.

"Rika! What happened? Inumaki-kun, are you alright?"

Inumaki nodded before showing his can.

"Is that soda?" Yuuta asked before taking a calming breath and walking over towards the curse, frowning as he noticed how she kept her hand on his hair. "Rika."

Only one word was all that warned the curse to approach towards its bearer. "Yuuta, Drink!"

Okkotsu could clearly tell she had spilled her can and could not help but let out a small laugh as he noticed how excited the curse was as she carried an empty can.