Method: "For the purpose of the analysis, it was selected..."

Friday, March 26, 08:36 P.M.

Inumaki was aware of something.

Gojo had been acting strange since he had assigned Toge the responsibility of teaching Okkotsu his technique. 

He had even sent him to a dark room where Yuuta was by false indications of the teacher.

Inumaki thought that training must be great torture for Yuuta.

Who could consider kissing someone from the Inumaki clan? His clan was diminishing as the cursed speech technique was seen as a disadvantage.

Toge knew he could not pressure the young man to continue his training.

So Inumaki began to look for ways to express how his technique worked. He even called his family to get the manuals about that technique.

But, after reading many books, he could not find the perfect way for Yuuta to mimic the cursed speech without his megaphone (which he had taken possession of).

So, without much progress shown by the guys, it was obvious that Gojo would get even more involved, so the new mission could be a double-edged sword.

"Is it a trap?" Inumaki hesitated as he analyzed around him.

"Alright, you go inside and feel free to take as much time as you need. We will not be here so do not worry about us," Gojo mentioned calmly before turning and walking back towards the car.

Ijichi-San wished them good luck before lifting the curtain.

Exactly twenty seconds passed in which both young scorers stared at that black reflection before looking at each other. 

They knew that the other was strong enough to defeat anything that came their way, so there was no need to fear.

"Okay, let's go." Okkotsu took the lead, settling his katana pouch on his back before analyzing his surroundings. "I brought mint candy; in case you need it."

Hearing his words, Inumaki laughed before raising his hand.

"Mentaiko, shake shake." I brushed my teeth before coming. No worries, I will not kiss you smelling bad.

Okkotsu, who was not yet a genius in his vocabulary, strung together the only words he knew or could interpret from his gestures.

Wash... Worry...kiss...What did I tell you?!

And that much-feared sorcerer blushed before bluffing.

"I-I... wait, I think I misunderstood-e..."

Noticing that change of emotions the elder was undergoing, Inumaki let out a small chuckle before shaking his head.

"Okaka, mentaiko." I am kidding. Thank you for the trouble of bringing them.

Yuuta laughed  nervously thinking of speaking aloud his thoughts. 

He hoped his mind would not play against him.

                                                                         ------------------------

But things would not go as Yuuta wished.

The happiness and tranquility had dissipated when the major curse appeared before them.

While its size was regular, the power it held was immense.

Soon, Okkotsu seemed despaired when he noticed the blood spilling from his partner's mouth.

They did not have many options after the curse threw Yuuta's katana away.