"Yeah, check it out." Hank ordered, heading towards his Office.

"All right, divide and conquer." Ana added while moving back over to her desk.

*Interrogation Area: A Few Hours Later*

While checking out the pawn shops, Jay and Hailey found an owner who was willing to help out. He even had a meeting set up with their guys an everything. But, during the time he was being interviewed, the location of the meet suddenly changed.

"Where was the original meet set?" Hank wondered, coming out of the Observation Room with Ana at the same time Jay and Hailey appeared in the Hallway.

"The Bean, Millennium Park." The male Detective replied. "It's crowded."

"Now, RJ wants to meet Tolan under lower Canal off Cabrini Street." The blonde sighed.

"Okay." The brunette nodded as they rounded a corner.

"From high pedestrian traffic to desolate. The place screams hit." Jay pointed out just as the two Sergeants stopped and turned to face them. "And there's no way we can stay close enough. It's a surveillance nightmare."

"Tolan's been skimming from the top, stealing from them." Hailey revealed. "This could be payback."

"Okay, so, what's the play?" Hank inquired.

"It's too risky, and there's too many variables. We should hold him, and chase other leads." Jay suggested.

"Hailey?" Ana prodded, gently.

"It's the safest bet. If things go south, we're picking up a body." The blonde reasoned.

Kim suddenly appeared in the doorway behind the two Sergeants.

"Guys. Our home invasion just upgraded to murder. Peter Harper just flatlined at Med." She informed, grimly, ducking back into the Bullpen a few seconds later.

"Well, it appears we don't have time to play it safe." The brunette observed with a sigh.

"We're using Tolan as bait." Hank decided, leaving no room for discussion.

He disappeared into the larger area with his wife right behind him. Jay and Hailey just looked at one another before heading back to grab Tolan.

*The Next Morning*

Things quickly went south at the meet when Jay, followed by Hailey, moved in on a white van after the male Detective thought he saw a gun. What it really turned out to be was a drill owned by a construction crew whose job was actually a few blocks over.

The two Sergeants were making their way upstairs from the Basement/Garage Area when Hank glanced down at his wife, suddenly remembering something.

"Hey, you should know that I talked to Hailey yesterday about what happened and she basically confirmed her and Jay being a thing so. . ." He trailed off.

"She give you any indication that that's gonna be a problem?" Ana wondered.

"Not yet. But I say we keep a close eye on them. Just in case." The older man reasoned.

"Agreed." The brunette nodded and they entered the Bullpen.

The two Detectives they had just been talking about were already at their desks and one of them was keen on getting their attention.

"Hey, hey guys, actually, I think I have something." Hailey informed, stopping Hank from entering his Office and Ana from taking a seat at her desk. "So I've been digging into the victims of the robberies and I think I found a nexus."