The send off

Y/n's POV

Today is a big day, its the Championship game. The football players are practicing to win and me and Addi are getting our cheer team ready to cheer them to victory.

A/n: for this video were Lacey

As we walked up to zed he greeted addi. "You guys, its are last time to cheer at a Seabrook football game" said bree somewhat excitedly and sadly. "yeah i know i wish we could do this a bit longer at least" i told them. "I wish we could be cheerleaders forever, maybe we should flunk science so high school never ends". We all look at her weirdly, who wants to stay in school even if its for cheer. She noticed the looks were giving her and turned to Bonzo and said "nah, we just have too much chemistry." While addi amd zed have their little moment i walk away to talk to the pack. As i walk up to Willa and Wyatt i hear Willa say "our moonstones are acting weird" "yeah something big is happening" i said agreeing with her. "Something big is happening" wyatt says as he turns to is "the biggest football game in the universe". I looked at him annoyed and Willa looks amused as she responds with "just the biggest in Seabrook". Some girls come up to me a Willa trying to paint our faces we growl at them they start to back up. Wyatt tries to convince us to lead tbe pep rally, Willa gives up quickly while i stand my ground not wanting to be to the center of attention.

Time skip to sending the football players off.

Willa's standing on top of the bus while im next to it she howls "lets tear these Eastside Eels apart. Destroy them! Yeah!" That part got people cheering and by the looks of this Wyatt's regretting asking her to do this. She continues the speech by saying "get oit mighty Shrimp on this bus so we can defend our turf. No outsiders mess with our pack. Yeah! When you're from Seabrook, you are Seabrook". Everyone starts chanting Seabrook as i walk to wyatt " you regret asking her to do this yet?" I asked him " a little bit she doing much better then I expected tho" he responded. "Eliza! I-i can't believe you're not here for this. We all miss you." Wyatt said suddenly me and zoe both responded mockingly with "who misses her the most, Wyatt" i turn to her and we hi five as he shushes us. " wait, what'd they say? I couldn't hear what they said" she said confused while glitching out. Addi waves me over "ok every one!" I yell "lets give it up for our football team as the head off to victory" me and Addi say. Addi finishes it off by say "here they come!" We start cheering i stop once i see Bucky come through the banner saying something about all accomplishments are his. Fake fog starts coming out as the football player head to the bus zed cheering them on a bit. I noticed that Wynter lagged behind a bit head down. As i was about to go ask what's wrong zed notices and turns to her "hey'hey. You are going to kill ot out there tonight, ok? Those Eels think that they can keep you caged up. They think they can keep you on a leash, but you are no cuddly puppy. You are a fierce beast of the forest!" Reassures her. They both howl before Wynter runs into the bus leaving a dent before she ask "to much?" Which zed responded with "never to much. You do you." We all start jumping up and down cheering. Willa comes over to me as i watch zed and Addison "will i ever find my soulmate? I mean do i even have one?" I ask her. "All wolves have mates, just you wait, you'll find them" was her response. I perk up a bit "Willa look the recruiter is going to talk to zed." Meteor flew by since my pack and i got the moonstone meteor showers are regular.
"I think its going good i jinxed ot he looking terri-" i cut myself off as everyone starts screaming. I look up to see a UFO? Everyone is running or taking cover