meeting the mates

After dad heard that they just separated them in to interrogation rooms until we found out if they are a threat. Soon my tallest mate come in with his handcuffs in one hand and the door panel to lock him in the other they sent me with him to make sure he actually goes back to the room "so what your name?" I asked. "A-lan, and your other mates are A-spen and A-li. What is your name?" He questioned. "I'm Sophie. Once everything is cleared up maybe i could meet them and get to know you guys better" i said as we walked back in the interrogation room. Not long after dad came in and said that they were free to go. We met woth the other aliens, wolves, zed, and Addison. "What is cheer?" A-li asked "and what is a competition?" A-lan piped in. "We'll show you later" i said to A-li "a competition is competing to show who's best at something" Addi responded to A-lan. Zed puts his hand out for a handshake "oh a competition!" A-lan said before putting his hand in zeds zapping him. The wolves growled at the aliens before 'welcoming' them the aliens looked really happy. I told A-lan that I'll meet up with him and my other soulmates, before i go with the wolves "could you guys at least be a bit nice to them?" I asked "what if they tried to take the moonstone. Outsiders took it once how do we know the aliens won't" Willa shot back at me. "We don't. If they attempt to take I'll no longer look at them as my mates but as an enemy. Until we know for sure and you lighten up on them please" i practically begged. "If it means that much to you we'll try" Wyatt said shooting Willa a look.

The next day

Im in front of the school with bree and bonzo my mates walk to us " i hope you take this opportunity to learn from our advanced intelligence" A-li said before trying to push a pull door "here let me help" i say as i open the door my mates thank me as they walked ahead of me. "Hey wait up!" I yelled trying to catch up they stop and wait for me "i was wondering if you guys would like to go on a date with me. Tomorrow night?" "What is a date?" A-spen asked. "Oh, i know this, its were romantically involved people do something to get to know each other better or just have fun together" A-li bragged about how much she knew on human relations,its cute. "Oh then yes we would like to go on a date with you" A-lan decided. "Ok,good, I'll see yous later than"i say as i walk away.

3rd POV
Addison and zed walk past the aliens.

A-spen, A-li, A-lan:it's all going according to plan. Its all falling right into our hand nothing to it. Lets get it movin', movin. Find the map and be on our way home we'll be leaving here before you know. With what we needed mission completed.
The aliens started walking not far behind Addison and zed. Soon, the aliens and wolves meet at the bottom of the stairs. Wynter's necklace glew as she growls " better watch your step". A-li hold up some alien tech Wyatt and wynter get somewhat excited thinking its some sort of camera.