𝚝𝚠𝚘

Bakari

"Bakari, can you get the door for me?" Ms. Angie asked as I was leaving out.

"yes, ma'am." I called out opening the door and to my surprise it was shorty from draco house who I almost choked to death.

"H-what are you doing here?" she mugged, rolling her eyes.

"hello to you too, do you need help?" I offered being nice.

"no, thank you." she spat.

I shrugged and walked out but I held the door for her and another woman I assume her mother.

"hello, how are you young man." The woman smiled.

"hello. I'm good, yourself?" I nodded.

she replied back carrying multiple things, I offered to help and she accepted. I helped them carry food into the house.

Once I finished helping them I went back out front to my car. Lil shorty came back out as I walked to my car. "that's you?" she asked.

"yeah, why?" I replied back more aggressive than I intended.

"it's a nice car." she complimented.

"thanks, you wanna spin da block real quick wit me? I'm going to Draco house." I offered.

she thought about it, "i don't know. I gotta help my mom and nana set up."

"Aight..if you change ya mind you know where to find me." I told her unlocking the doors, she nodded.

"maybe I will." she smiled.

"you got a pretty ass smile shawty, I'll see you around." I nodded getting into my whip.

"wait" i heard lil shawty say, I stopped the car and rolled the passenger window down.

"you coming?" I asked.

"yeah" she nodded, i unlocked the doors and she hopped inside. She texted her momma i guess to let her know she was going to Draco house.

I sped off down the street to Draco house. Shawty hummed along to beating down yo block by monaleo.

I looked over at shawty who held a scrunched up and twisted facial expression which made me chuckle, "what? you don't listen to rap music?"

"I do, but i thought i was the only one who listened to her." she spoke.

"my sister listen to her all of the time" i chuckled.

that song went off and another came on, "oooh shhh" shawty spoke dancing in the seat. I turned the radio up and waited for the song to drop.

she rapped the song word for word. I looked over at her in shock. "Damn church girl went out the window huh?" I joked.

"Mmcht, just because I go to church and dance on the praise team don't mean I don't turn up. Atleast not around my grandparents." she told.

I nodded pulling up to Draco house. I texted him that I was outside. He came out a few minutes later and got in the backseat. "waddup baby sis, how y'all know each other?" draco furrowed his eyebrows at me and shawty.

"we not friends friends. he offered to give me a ride and I wanted to see you before granny house." shawty shrugged.

"hold on..baby sis?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"yeah nigga dis my one and only baby sister."

The three of us turnt up to the music blasting from my car as I drove back to Ms. Angie house. Of course i turned the music down once I pulled onto her street.