Chapter 13

Ainsley POV:

It had been a coupe of weeks since Ashley was released from the hospital. Her parents sent her to Los Angeles to an institute for suicide survivors for the remainder of the school year. Which there wasn't much left of. Prom was in 2 weeks, then Keats graduation in less than a month. I felt terrible for what Ashley went through. She shouldn't have turned to suicide though. My phone vibrated which cut into my thoughts.

Keat: Hey I'm picking you up for school today see you at 7:45.

He was picking me up because my blue jeep was getting an oil change and wasn't done yet.

Me: Thank you Baby, see you soon. Can we stop at Embers???

I was running a little behind schedule and wasn't going to be able to make myself one.

Keat: Vanilla Latte with pump of hazelnut coming right up. I will have it when I pick u up.

Me: You're the best bf any girl could dream of. love you drive safe. <3

Keat: Love you more <3

I decided not to argue with him over who loves who more. We all knew I loved him more. I quickly got dressed in a pair of bell bottom jeans and a tight light pumpkiny orange crop top. I pulled my hair into a messy bun- Keat always liked it when my hair was like that.

I grabbed my backpack and keys at 7:45 and he was just pulling into my driveway.

"Here's your coffee Baby." He said with a grin.

I took it from his hand. "Thank you Lover Boy." I responded.

"You drive me wild Ains." He replied.

I just rolled my eyes and grinned into my coffee when I noticed there were words on the side of the cup. I looked down at the words and it says. 'I love you a 'latte' it would 'mocha' me so happy if you were my date to the prom'...

I was stunned, I just looked up from my cup and said. "Oh my gosh, Keat of course I will go to prom with you. That was the cutest way you could have promposed to me. I love you so much Baby." I said with tears in my eyes.

Luckily we were just pulling into the school parking lot.

" I am glad you're happy baby. I love you too ya know Ains, now what color of dress are you getting?" He said pulling me into a hug.

"Royal blue." I confirmed.

"Ok then I will be getting a matching tie and a black suit." He answered.

"You're gonna look hot in whatever you wear." I gave in to him, blushing a little.

"Only for you babe, I only dress up for you. And well my mom too." He said with a chuckle.

"Oh shit. We gotta get to class." I said glancing at the clock on his car dash.

We hurried through the busy halls just as the bell rang and we got settled in our English class. Keaton thought it would be a good idea if we passed notes.

Ains,

I will be taking you home to my house after school, I want to spend some quality time with the girl I love.

-Keat

He was so sweet. I knew I was blushing when I read it. I looked up at him and nodded to confirm to him that was okay.

Lover Boy,

That sounds good, Baby. What did you have in mind to do during our quality time?

-Ains

I knew I was getting to him because when he read it he smirked at me with that sexy grin and I knew what he was going to do.

Baby Girl,

Wouldn't you like to know what we are gonna do. Too bad you'll just have to wait and see. But just so you know you need to be well rested. We are going to be exercising.

-Lover Boy

Damn it when I read this note, I about passed out. I loved it when he calls me baby girl. I just looked up at him and bit my bottom lip. I knew what exercise he had planned. I also knew I was blushing terribly. I mouthed the words I love you to him and he mouthed them back.

After a long day at school I was waiting fro Keaton by his red Camaro. He kissed me when he walked up to me and opened the door.

"Lets go have some fun." He whispered to me.

"I'm all yours." I responded giggling.

"Forever?" He asked.

"Always and forever Keat." I confirmed.

We drove for a couple of minutes and made some small talk until we reached his house. Keaton's house was beautiful. He lived in the wealthier development. I've been to his house hundreds of times over the years because of Lola.

As soon as we walked in the door. He pulled me up the stairs and once we reached his bedroom his lips crashed against mine and we started making out.

His lips were so soft and plump. He tried to deepen the kiss which i allowed. I knew i didn't want foreplay so I just flat out told him.

"Keat I need you now." I moaned against his lips.

"Someone's in a hurry." I said with a huff and pulled away as he took my shirt off then my pants. I started unbuttoning his shirt. Once we were both in just our under clothes. We started kissing again. He unclasped my bra and threw it into the pile with the rest of the clothes I was wearing. He worked his way into kissing my neck, sucking on it. I was definitely going to have a hickie there tomorrow.

"Fuck it." He said with a rough voice and tears my panties off and takes his briefs off.

He teased me with his tip. I moaned.

"Keat... please.... Please... fuck me.... Stop teasing...." I said in between breaths and moans.

He inserted his erection into my sex and I gasped. He was very large. He started slow and moved into quicker speed. I moaned.

"Oh yeah, baby you're doing great." He said in between thrusts.

"Faster, baby." She whined. He sped up "Awe... fuck Keat." She moaned loudly.

"That's it baby say my name. Tell me how much you like it." He said smiling.

"I'm close Keat." I warned.

After a few more thrusts he collapsed on the bed beside me taking off the condom and throwing it away in the garbage can next to his bed.

"You are so beautiful." He said to me. "I fucking love you Ains.

"I love you too Handsome. Thank you for the workout." I said jokingly.

"Ready for round two?" He asked.

"Hell no. I have a History project due tomorrow." I said laughing.

"Was I that bad?" He asked.

"Keat I'm not joking I really have a History project due tomorrow. I wouldn't lie to you. And just to give you a confidence boost. You were amazing babe." I said looking him in the eyes. I kissed him again.

He drove me to the Auto Shop where my car was and I started to drive myself home. Around the first intersection I noticed my breaks weren't working super well. I decided to not let my imagination get to me and proceeded on my way home. 

A/N I am excited to announce my new book EVERLASTING LOVE, there are 2 chapters now out. Go check it out if you can or want!!!! Let me know what y'all think. Thank you nd love you guys!!!! <3

Thank you guys so much for all the support!!! Like always be sure to vote, comment and share! Love you guys <3