~7~

George's pov

Our tops have dried now, clay slips my hoodie on then pulls his t shirt on.

He runs his hands up my thighs, I lean down and kiss him softly.

"Player 16 has been found"

That's 11 more people.

"Player 11 has been found dead"

10 more people.

I lean away from the kiss, it's beginning to get dark.

"We gotta find somewhere better then this for the night" clay whispers, I nod getting off him and then he stands.

He holds my hand tightly as he leads me through the forest.

I stay close behind him Bing careful where I step to avoid any loud noises.

We reach a big log, kinda tall too.

Clay sits behind it, I sit next to him.

He puts one arm around me and pulls ke closer to him, I rest my head on his shoulder as he rubs my waist softly.

It's now dark.

I can only see things with the moonlight of the moon shining down onto the forest.

Clay wraps both his arms around my waist, I smile, "sit here" he whispers, I see him faintly point to in between his legs.

He lifts me slightly and I stand a little and move myself to sit I between his legs.

I rest my back against his stomach and my head against his chest.

He brings his knees up, so do I.

He wraps his arms around my waist from behind tightly.

I place my hand on his cold arm.

I lift my hoodje up from under neath his arms then put it on top of his arms.

I wince at how cold his arms are on my bare skin.

He runs his hands up my chest, "clay your lifting my hoodie up doing that" I complain, he kisses my neck softly then lowers his hands pushing my hoodie back down.

I close my eyes, "clay" I whisper, "yes?" he whispers, "would you choose me?" I whisper, "maybe if you'll be less bitchy after this" he whispers, I smile then elbow him in the side of his stomach.

He laughs quietly.

"I don't know anyone else here" he whispers.

"Would you choose me?" He whispers, "yeah but I'm not going to win" I whisper, "you never know" he whispers and kisses my neck again softly.

"You actually have a chance"  I whisper, "your small" he whispers, "and your probably much smarter then me because all I do is sleep all day" I whisper, "how do you know i don't do that too?" He whispers, "you can't get abs by doing nothing" I whisper, I feel him smile into my breath.

"You'll get out of here George" he whispers.