~6~

George's pov

Day 5.

I pretty much want to be found just to get out of this stupid forest, I'm soaked from the rain, although it's stopped raining now which is one good thing.

I'm still by the log, I have slept too.

I'm convinced I'm probably gonna die of hypothermia before anyone finds me.

I just want clay.

I don't care about anything else, but I can't go and find him, because if I do I'll get found then that's the end of it.

"Player 5 has been found dead"

Oh god.

A tear leaves my eye.

I'm going to die.

I cover my mouth with my hand.

I have to find him.

I stand slowly looking around.

The cost is clear, I walk through the forest cautiously and slowly.

It feels like I'm going in circles but I'm not, it's just a never ending stupid fucking forest that never stops.

I hear a stick crack and then someone grab my arm and pull me behind a tree, before I can say anything my mouth is covered by a hand and I'm pressed up against a tree.

I look up at clay, he brings a finger to his mouth shushing me, then he presses his wet body from the rain into mine.

A tear leaves my eye

I breath heavily into his hand, he removes it from my mouth and locks our fingers, my breath hitches as I hear footsteps right infront of the tree.

Clay moves our hands closer to our body's and runs his thumb over the back of my hand to comfort me.

He presses into me more, pressing my back into the bark harder making my back ache from the pain of the bark sticking into my spine.

He holds his breath, I do too.

I squeeze his hand tightly, someone's voice screams from a while away and the seeker runs deep into the forest.

Clay steps back, I let out a deep breath.

Clay does too as he looks to where the seeker was.

I let go of clays hand, he looks at me, I wrap my arms around his neck, he slips his arms around my waist, I feel tears escape my eyes at the relief that we're finally together and I'm not on my own anymore.

I go on my tippy toes to rest my head on his shoulder.

He kisses the top of my head softly.

"Player 10 has been found"

I jump a little at the sudden loud voice.

Clay pulls away and cups my cheeks.

"Your freezinng" he whispers, I place my hands on his waist, "no shit" I whisper, he laughs a little.

"Come on" he whispers turning and leading me through the forest, we make it to a small area with trees and bushes everywhere so I'd be hard to see us.

Clay sits down I sit infront of him.

He pulls his t shirt off revealing his muscular abs and chest.

He reaches for my hoodie.

I let him remove it from my body and squeeze the water out of them.

He places them somewhere to dry then looks at me.

He reachs for my waist and lifts me on his lap sideways.

He places one arm around my waist and the other on my thighs softly.

I cuddle into his chest, he rests his head on mine.

I noice the cuts and bruises all over his knuckles.

I run my finger over his knuckles softly, I sigh and close my eyes, I run my hand up his chest then into his shoulder.

"Player 4 has been found"

A tear leaves my eye.

I move one of my legs on one side of his body and wrap my arms around his neck then rest my head on his shoulder, he rubs my back softly.

"Don't cry George" he whispers "We're gonna so this, then in the end everything will be ok" he adds.

"But you don't know that"