~2~

George's pov

I accidentally kick clays leg under the table, he looks at me, "sorry" I whisper, "are you though?" He says in a deepish voice.

It's hot.

"No" I answer, he stares at me for a second, "your pretty" he whispers, I stare at him, I feel his foot touch my thigh, I push his foot down and slip under the table.

I place my hands on his thighs as I slip up and infront of him, he pulls me on his lap, my knees kneeling on either side of him.

He places his hand on my chin and runs his thumb over my lips.

He leans in and kisses my neck softly, I close my eyes as he roughly abuses my neck with his lips, I lean down more so he can kiss me more, he smirks onto the kiss and grabs my waist running his lips over my neck.

He leans away and looks at me.

"Curtains" he whispers looking at the curtains on the sliding door.

I reach over and close them then sit back down on clays lap as he grabs my thighs and sqeezes them.

I lean down and press our lips together in a rough kiss, he kisses back, his tongue exploring my mouth, I place my hand on his chest and run my over down his body.

He slips his hands under my hoodie and lifts me a little moving me onto his dick.

He squeezes my waist tightly and pulls it towards him, moving my hips on him.

I feel his hard dick under neath me, rubbing against my crotch.

My breath hitches and I place my hands on his hands as I lean away, I brush his hair out of his face with my finger.

He stands then leans down onto the train seat and lays me down on it then gets on top of me, I lift my head to kiss him, he kisses back running his hand up my waist, I hold the side of his hand while my other hand is on his waist.

He runs his hand back down my body and onto my pants as he pulls away and trails kisses down my neck.

I feel his hand slip into my boxers and rub my dick, he also reaches a soft spot on my neck.

I let out a small moan and breath heavily.

He continues to kiss that same spot, he 0ulls his hand out of my pants and grabs my hand locking our fingers and pinning my hand above my head.

I sqeeze his hand as I feel his dick rub against mine.

He leans away from my neck and crashes our lips together in a rough kiss.

I place my free hand on the back of his neck, running it through his hair as he kisses me.

I move my leg up rubbing it against his dick a little, his breath hitches into the kiss I do it again and he now is unable to kiss me back from how weak he has become.

I kisses his jawline and he squeezes my hand tightly, "I could fuck you so hard" clay whispers quickly, the train stops, "maybe next time" I smirk, he stares down at me.

He climbs off me and I sit up, he places his hands infront of his dick and I smile to myself.

"Will everyone please get off the train" a man through a speaker  says.

I stand and walk to the door, same with clay,he stands closely behind me as I draw the curtains and open the sliding door.

We walk outand rhen off the train.