"Uh, you good there?" The girl asked.

"Oh- I'm sorry I didn't mean to stare-"

"Oh it's fine I know I'm like really gorgeous don't be ashamed."

Sana didn't respond to that, she didn't know how to.

"God damn girl what happened to you? Did you cry or sum?"

The girl asked Sana.

"Ya, it's just, stuff that has been happening."

"Oh I see, you know what you seem chill let's be friends. What's your name?"

"Sana, you?"

"Momo."

"Well, I'm assuming you like her."

Hoseok said as he drinks his soda by the lunch table.

"Hoseok for the last time I don't!"

Jungkook denies it for the last time, trying not to get mistaken.

"Uh huh you skipped school for her, made breakfast for her, covered her for her parents, and yea of course let her borrow your clothes."

Jackson added.

"Jackson, she's gay. She's gay!"

"Well no, she could be Bi?"

"It doesn't work like that, and in fact. Taehyung was the one who made the first move and it wasn't me."

Taehyung immediately went off his phone as he heard his name in their conversation.

"What- what do you mean the first move?"

"Oh, so we're gonna ignore how you just threw yourself at Sana that night?"

Jungkook teased

"I was protecting a friend, Jungkook. A friend. And I didn't want to mess up your party coz she was obviously on something."

"Oh-kay, ohhhhh kay."

Jungkook responded sarcastically.

"Hey is that Sana right there?"

Hoseok said as all of the boys look over.

"Why is she walking with Momo?"

"Who's Momo?" Taehyung asked as he watches

"The new girl, her dads is rich. But her grades are really bad that she came to this school." Jackson said

"And why are Nayeon and Mina following them?" Taehyung said.

"They're just, the popular group I guess?"

The popular girls, Nayeon, Mina, and Momo.

This sounds unrealistic but of course, there are popular girls in every school. Just not the mean and bitchy ones. And Momo is unsure which one is she.

Im Nayeon, the girl with long wavy black hair with blonde highlights. Wearing the off-shoulder pink and red top with a pink mini skirt, holding a Dior purse with her pink high heels.

Myoui Mina, medium brunette hair. Denim jacket with a green tank top and shorts and boots. Carrying a Chanel purse.

And lastly, Momo, wearing the dress I've mentioned earlier and carrying another LV purse while walking with Sana.

Taehyung watched the girls walk by as he laid eyes on none of them but Sana, and yet she's the one that didn't even dress up, just wearing a hoodie that's making her look homeless.