~Chpt 2~

"See I'm fine" he said holding himself up trying to show me that he didn't need me.

"Leon I can tell you're in pain"

He held the spot of the wound "I'm fine"

"Leon we can stay here as long as you need.. I'm not going anywhere"

"No- we have to get back to the subway- you have to get back...y/n you cant miss that train.." He said putting a hand on my shoulder

"I'm not going anywhere without you"

"You have to- I will not be a burden"

"Leon no. I'm not leaving unless you're on that train with me, we're not arguing about this!"

"Well now we are!" He yelled

"Stop that! I said what I said and you're not going to change my mind!"

"Jesus y/n why do you always make everything so difficult?! I'm trying to save you're life!" He said getting frustrated

"Whether or not I save my life is MY DECISION NOT YOURS! AND YOURE NOT GOING TO CHANGE-"

Leon grabbed my face and put his lips on mine kissing me mid sentence. I leaned back as he leaned more into me not letting me pull away one hand on my back and the other on my cheek holding my face.
I was caught off guard but soon sunk into the kiss relaxing and putting my hand out to hold his face but before I could he pulled away slowly..
I stared up at him speechless.
"I care about you y/n.. I want you to survive..."
I didn't say anything as I was speechless I only stared up into his eyes. He pulled away taking a step back from me.

"I apologize.. I shouldn't have done that y/n" 

"No no- you're fine..." I finally said something "We should get going" I said grabbing his arm

"Uh-" I walked over to the door thinking about what happened as I paused before turning the door knob just reimagining it..

"Y/n?" Leon said as he stood behind me waiting for me to open the door

I snapped out of it after hearing him call my name.
"Sorry" I said opening the door.

Leon followed me out of the room and we found Claire at a door down the hall.

"Claire did you find an exit-"

"No.. but I found some extra supplies" she said
tossing me some ammo and bandages.

"Thanks" I said and she nodded.

There was silence as we walked down the hall. The awkward silence between me and Leon was killing me as we followed Claire into a courtroom.

As Claire searched the room I stared around in awe.

"Y/n?" Leon said standing behind me confused as to why I was so amazed

"Sorry I just- I always dreamed of being a lawyer y'know, getting to sit in a courtroom and fight for what's right."

"Oh-"

"I know it's corny but it was my dream since high school" I chuckled looking around the room

"So why'd you join the RPD?"

"Uh.. I guess that was just plan B.." I said looking back at him as he nodded slowly.

"No doors here!" Claire shouted from the other side of the room

"Y'know we can always just climb out a window right?" I said

"Leon can't!" She said walking back towards us.

"Leon" I turned back to leon as he looked down at me.

"Sure I can" he smiled and I immediately knew he was fucking lying.

"Nevermind" I said turning back to Claire.

"No I could!" Leon said "I'll just need a small boost but I know I can.."

I didn't look at him and Claire didn't address it as she walked back out the room and continued down the hall. I followed her

"Guys?"

We ignored him continuing to look for an exit.