Chapter 1 : The Error Uniqueness (1)

Start from the beginning

I looked at the Error uniqueness and began to study it in detail.

As I remembered, it was a little silver key, with a clover-shaped end.

It is the first time this has happened.

I put it down and closed my eyes.

Whether the world ends, whether Tianzun resurrects, I don't care anymore.

I'm tired. Tired of living an infinite life...

After all, Lilith predicted that Mr. Fool could make a difference in the apocalypse. But what if Mr. Fool doesn't act up ? Well, it's not his business anymore anyway...

—————— I am the dividing line~

Original female character's point of view :

The same thing happened a few more times then He finally gave up suppressing me. Then, I stood up-

Well, that was until I realized that I didn't have legs...

What the-

So I imagined that I had legs and legs magically appeared...

What the-

My brain just gave up thinking at this point.

Seeing that He was ignoring me, I went to his side and looked at what He was looking at.

There was a red star where a man with a cold expression was killing what seemed to be pirates.

Huh...

Is this a movie ?

Is that man, just, watching a movie ? All alone ? In this gray fog ? What the hell is happening ???

What's more, the pirates are dying just like that ! But, that's true that the protagonist is cool.

I nodded at myself with a stoic face.

Wait, no ! That's not the point ! First, I don't even know where I am nor who the stranger next to me is. Second, I don't remember my name either. Third, I always had a bad memory anyway... Still, I never forgot things to this point.

So, I am in an unknown place with an unknown person for unknown reasons and my memory went overboard for forgetting things. Well, that's not a big deal.

That's how I decided to just watch a movie with a stranger through a red star. There doesn't seem to be anything better to do anyway.

—————— I am the dividing line~

Mr. Fool's/Zhou Mingrui's point of view :

Watching the Error uniqueness moving for the nth time. I finally figured out what was happening.

"So, the Error uniqueness created a bug and grabbed a soul from somewhere which is now above Sefirah Castle ?"

I seriously thought about it and then laughed. Or maybe, that is just something that I imagined...

I looked at the sleeping girl which constantly appeared and disappeared from the Error uniqueness.

At the beginning, I decided to not care about it. After all, it could very well be something created by my imagination because I didn't want to be alone.

However, a few rounds later, that soul, no, that illusion appeared again.

It was very brief so I didn't pay much attention to it but it appeared again a few rounds later.

Every few rounds, it would appear.

Well, for me, it means at least a decade so of course I ignored it and forgot about it every time. Nevertheless, the frequency of its appearance increased until it appeared every round and kept conscious for longer and longer periods of time. That's why I decided to speak to that "illusion" that no member of the Tarot Club could see and that was probably created by my tired and lonely mind.