seventeen

HEY GUYS

THE ITALICS ARE A DREAM OKAY THANKS

HAVE FUN !!!

---

Third person's POV.

Love is a simple word, but it's structured into itself. There are many things that lead up to love, and you can't just love someone so easily. It takes time, not money, not bribery. It takes everything you've got to give. You can't steal love, but you can steal hearts. And oh, boy, how you've stolen mine.

Love is like taking someone's hand and spinning in a circle. You trust that they won't let go of your hand, throwing you in another direction. You can't see anything or anyone around you, just them. Everything is a blur. Except them. And when it's all over, you're dizzy and nothing seems right.

You make me feel this way.

Love is built on your significant other, the one you're made for. Love is what I feel for you.

You have taught me so many things. You've taught me what the worlds like. What's in the world, what it contains, what it's relevance is to us, how lucky we are to be in it. You taught me that the best feeling in the world is knowing that you actually mean something for someone. You make me feel wanted, and I've never felt that way before I met you.

The feelings you give me could never amount to anything else. The smiles that you give me make my stomach backflip. Your touch is an open flame and I'm on fire.

You can glance in my direction and I already feel all the blood in my body rush to my cheeks, lighting then up. Your touch is like dropping a pebble into a calm and flat river, when the ripples come alive. That's how you make me feel.

I can't stop thinking about you, and I know that you probably haven't even thought about me once. It's so fucked, so, so pathetic of me to be so infatuated with you. But I think that's the way it's always going to be. You'll never love me, and I understand that, but I will always love you.

You make me so happy. You understand me, you're so patient with me and always there: You make me flutter everywhere and you make me feel all tingly and you make me feel alive. You make my face red and my heart beat.

You make life worth living.

Darby, I have completely fallen for you. Everything you do, everything you say, everything you are. You're my first thought when I wake up, my last thought before falling asleep, and almost every thought in between.

---

Michael awoke with a start, his heart was beating fast and he was covered in a thin layer of sweat as he caught his breath, panting heavily, his head against the pillows. That dream had his adrenaline pumping and he wanted nothing more than to clear his head. He pulled the blanket around his pale, soft and fragile body once more, snuggling up again.

'Fuck,' he thought. 'I'm in love with someone who won't ever love me back.'

But little did Michael know, someone else, somewhere else, was falling too.

---

OMG BABIES VBABISSUXAUIM IM ON THE FLOOR IM ACTUALLY IN TEARS WHAT OMRDKSTI

1.06K READA

IN VOYSN

I LOVE YOY ALLL AP ANMUCH THIS MEABS TGE WORLD TO ME I LOVE TIU ALL HAHJSICDNKIDB

-

mgckitten xx