HI BREEZERS!

Hello Breezer! ✌

I'm LONEBREEZE!

It's my pleasure to have you here! I hope you're doing well! 🌸

I'm glad to share some of my musings from my Teenage Diary. Thank you for choosing to read this. It means a lot. Thank you for your support. I will forever love you for this buddy! ♥

Let me introduce myself first. So that you can relate this book. I was brought up by my parents, both are employed. Yeah, I rarely spend time with them. So I had to spend most of my time alone. And I really LOOOOOOOVE have my lone time, which is, maybe, the reason for my introvertive character.

Yeah! I'm an INTROVERT (93% introvert according to MBTI test, which is kinda a once in a blue moon occurrence in my city, coz, everyone out here are extroverts). Also, I have social anxiety, so you can't expect me to step out of my house (not even my room) often.

I love to brood! Yeah! All my writings are a product of this hobby (more than its my hobby, I would call it my habit which I can't and don't want to get rid of!). And I'm completely in love with process of turning my thoughts into words.

If you could knock me at any time of the day, I'd rather be:

• Brooding (Yeah! I told you)

• Having my own concert: I love music too apart from this hobby. I love Olivia Rodrigo. Who does not? These days I'm so into her SOUR album, that I'm even singing her songs in my dreams! My favorite songs from SOUR are driver's license, deja vu, favorite crime, happier, traitor. I thought I could just mention one song, and I ended up mentioning five of them! I just love the way she sings with the whole of her emotions, her expressions and her vocals, together, IT'S HEAVEN~~.  Everytime, I sing her songs, I try to sing the same way she does.

• Spend My Time with BTS!: Yeah! I'm a BTS ARMY. If you're one, you'd probably guess why the second two words of this paragraph are capitalized! I have my ARMY STORY too, which I'll feel glad to share with you in the upcoming chapters.

• Debating with myself: I love philosophy! I pick up random yet meaningful topics to wonder about. I often forget that I'm still living on earth, and I kinda loose myself in my deep thoughts! Yeah, this is "my way" of escaping from the reality.

• Mastering the art of sitting like a statute: I know that this is weird. But yet I love doing this. Try this. You might love it too! Just kidding. I'm just way too lazy to move around.

It's better to have no friends.

I have trust issues.

I have no friends. To be honest, I don't want friends. Because I feel like it's better to have no friends, rather than having someone around you all the time saying 'friends forever', and ending up hating each other due to misunderstandings.

I hate this process, where we spend so much time and mind over someone, and end up having trust issues. Yeah! I have so much trust issues. I hardly trust anyone. In fact, I don't trust anyone other than me currently.

I hate crying, but yet I'm way too sensitive. Small things can hurt me till the core.

I hate crying over things. I'm kinda way too sensitive. And yeah, you can't blame me for that. Small things can hurt me till the core and also something positive, simple things can make me happy! I hate breaking down and worrying, even though, that's what I do all the time.

I kinda feel bad when I think that even though this world has 7 billion different humans, I don't have anyone for me, who can understand me, who could really care about me, someone to cry to.

Oops, sorry, I forgot. How can I forget this? I missed someone while counting. Well, I have someone really special, who always think about me. That's ME. Yeah, I forgot that I have myself for me every single second of my life, dedicating the whole self just for me! I really do feel special for having me. And also, I'm grateful from the bottom of my heart for your presence here, Breezer.

I went through so many dark days which made me write the upcoming pages. My sincere apologies if I've been rude or if I've hurt you while reading my writings. Sorry again.

Thank you for your time!

LOVE YOU ALL, BREEZERS!

HAVE HAPPY DAYS! 😊✨

I hope we'll meet again soon!

(Are you still wondering who is BREEZER? Baby, IT'S YOU! I call all of the young minds reading my pages as "Breezers". And I'm YOUR LONEBREEZE!)

Thank you for reading till the end!