Chapter two

"Goooood morning" I woke up scared seeing Loura's face in front of mine

"You scared the hell out of me." I shouted at her pushing her from my bed

I continued "What the hell are you doing here it's literally 6 am, weirdo "

"I woke really early today so I suggested to my self to come and wake you up too" she said with a stupid smile on her face, it was cute too but i wasn't in the mood.

"But you never wake up early" I said while going to the bathroom.

"Okay I lied I never slept I kept talking to that guy the whole night, I actually found him boring to death so i blocked him on the way to you"

" ugh, I never liked boys the way you do! I don't know how to even chat with them"

'That's because Like i told you before YOU ARE NOT INTO GUYS"

"Shhhhhh my dad is awake and that's not true I don't like girls"

"Ya ya sure that's why when ever you see a girl your eyes immediately goes to her ass"

" shut up, I don't do that" right?

"Nah you do it all the time"

I sat on the edge of my bed." Dammit, I just don't wanna face it "

"Face what?" She landed her hand on my shoulder trying to comfort me.

"The fact that I might be lesbian of course", I continued "my life will not be easy once I face this fact"

" you know I'm always by your side and this is your life"

" but my parents specially my dad and his side of the family will never accept me or be by my side" I said giving her a sad smile.

" how can you know? You never told them and they love you and will always love and support you"

She added " and you are becoming 18 in three weeks no one can tell you what to do once you are 18 my love", she winked.

"Yup you are right" i stood up with confidence.

" I'm always right" she smirked as I went to dress up for school.

I finished dressing, as i walked to my room to see Laura napping on my chair, I shoved her to wake her up which eventually she did, "Let's go to school before we are late, you came with your car right?"

She yawned and looked at me, "No I came with Aladdin carpet"

Can I punch her? I really want to punch her.

We made it down stairs to the living room to see my dad with his newspaper and my mom getting ready to leave in this early morning, " mama, baba we are leaving to school" I said to my parents.
They waved at us.

"take care my loves" my mom said.

" girls pay attention at the class" my dad warned us before he send a kiss to us and return his attention to the paper between his hands.

~~~

" are you sure it's gonna work this time we have been trying for 15 minutes now " I huffed .

"Come on Lola come on baby"

" I think it's dead"

" shut up Layla " she eyed my with a scary look which made me really scared.

"Okay ugh, I swear if your stupid car caused to me to be late to school I'm gonna kill you both"

After other 15 tries, Thank god The engine worked because i was about to order a taxi.

~~~~~

"Come on lets go!" I rushed Laura to leave her mirror and step out from her car, Before the bell ring.