princess

I wake up uncomfortable in rafes car.

My body aches from falling asleep uncomfortably.

I groan as I say good morning to rafe and I can tell hes feeling the same way.

He pulls me in for a kiss but I quickly put my hand over my lips. "morning breath..it's bad."

"bitch does it look like I care." he says swatting my hand away.

"okay we should head back to the house." I say putting on my shorts.

"yeah.."

I put on rafes grey sweatshirt, shorts and I hand rafe his shirt which was under the seat.

After we get changed we both decide to take a shower since we both didn't yesterday.

Rafe holds my hand on the way back to the house, then we run into Sarah and John B.

"dont do anything stupid." I whisper to rafe.

"hey guys!" I say.

"hey Stella." John B and Sarah say.

Then rafe squeezes my hand making it clear he doesn't want to make conversation with them.

"we were just going to go upstairs but we'll see you later."

"sure of course!" Sarah says.

***

My dad and ward are in the kitchen talking and we walk upstairs to each others rooms to shower and get changed.

Outfit:

After getting changed I plop onto rafes bed and scroll through insta

After getting changed I plop onto rafes bed and scroll through insta. When I look up he walks out of the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

"Take a picture it lasts longer." he says smirking.

I feeling my cheeks turning red.

"im going to go down to this restaurant and bar with topper and Kelce, want to come?

"I dont know.. are you sure..?" I say.

"I want you to come but its up to you."

"if you want me to go then ill go."

"alright its settled."

He walks into his closet to change and then soon walks out changed and ready to go. He also has a spare hemet for me. I guess we are taking his bike?

We walk outside and after unstrapping the bike from the back of the car we get on.

I secure my helmet and I wrap my arms around him.

I actually really like this bike I wouldnt feel safe if I went with anyone else. Motorcycle riding full of physical & emotional pleasure, anxiety, relaxation all at once. I understand why rafe loves it.