midsummer shopping

*two days later/Stellas POV*

Me and rafe haven't talked at all. I haven't seen him much too.. I think he's been staying with topper. Its fine though because today im spending time with Sarah.

Sarah and I are going dress shopping for this midsummers party down at the club tomorrow.

As we drive out I ask "so how are things with topper?"

"we haven't spoken since the party." she frowns.

"oh thats a shame." I say. "im sorry."

"How about you and rafe." she asks.

"oh well were in the same situation...we haven't spoken since toppers party."

"what happened?"

"I found him doing drugs in one of toppers bathrooms.. he wasn't doing too well so I couldn't leave him there. Then he told me he loved me." I say. "he was probably high right..?"

"Im not so sure about that.. I've never seen rafe so sweet to someone, he's a bitch to me."

I laugh awkwardly.

"soo what did you do yesterday?" I ask to relieve the tension.

"you won't believe it."

"what??" I ask curiously.

"I spent the whole day with John B.. we went to chapel hill and after we came back... we kissed!" she exclaims.

"Oh my gosh..!" I squeal. "Wait who's John B?"

"here Ill show you a photo we took yesterday.." she says taking out her phone.

"the ship has sailed" I say looking at the photo

"the ship has sailed" I say looking at the photo. "wait.. is that the kid who topper tried to drown?"

"yup." she sighs. "please don't tell topper about anything."

"my lips are sealed." I say pretending to zip my lips.

We park and then Sarah says "first stop Delilahs dress shop!"

We enter the store and we pick out a few dresses and go try them on.

Dresses I tried: