Chapter 28: "The final meeting"

Start from the beginning

Elizabeth: "(Y/N)!" We heard her yelling and after literal second she was in my back hugging me tightly. Of course, I stumbled forward a little and Pony helped me not to fall.

Y/N: "Eli... Please, don't scare me like that." I said it as I breathed heavily and she got off of my back.

Jaiden: "Eli!" She called out for her as she ran up to us. "Eli, don't ran off like that!" She said it to her as she breathed heavily.

Elizabeth: "Sorry..." She said it with guilt in her voice.

Jaiden: "It's okay, just don't do that again." She said it as she took her breath. "Anyway, hey (Y/N), hey- uhh..." She said it trailing off as she looked at us.

Pony: "Pony. My name is Pony Tsunotori. Nice to meet you." She said it with the smile.

Jaiden: "Same." She said it with the smile and something hit in her head. "(Y/N)." She called out for me calmly with some kind of face of realization.

Y/N: "What?" I asked her calmly and I noticed that Elizabeth was now showing interest to Pony, more likely, her quirk.

Jaiden: "I just now realized that you have like 13 girlfriends, you're all gonna be heroes, and mom still doesn't know about them." She said it calmly. "Plus, I know that you have them, but I don't know at least their names!" She said it as she throw her hands in the air. "Well, not really, I remember that invisible girl... Toru, if I remember correctly, and now Pony. That's all." She said it as her hands went down.

Y/N: "I got your point, but you should know that I don't really want dad to know about them right now..." I said it as I looked at Pony to see her playing around with Eli.

Jaiden: "Then how about to do it tomorrow? Dad is away and won't be back till next month." She said it somewhere in the sky.

Y/N: "Wait, really?" I asked her a little in disbelief.

Jaiden: "Yeah!" She said it cheerfully as she looked at me.

Y/N: "Then we're grabbing our dear De Santa with his boyfriend with us." I said it calmly and she nodded in agreement.

Jaiden: "Wait, was that an GTA 5 reference right now?" She asked me confused a little.

Y/N: "Maybe~" I said it with the smug.

Jaiden: "You god damn Deadpool Jr." She said it with the smile as she ruffled my hair.

(Time skip. 1-A Dorms. Common area. 19:31)

Me and Pony were back in dorms, not without food of course, and Pony was now talking to other girls about them meeting my mom, while I was talking with Michael about mom meeting Darby.

Michael: "Well, Darby said that he's free tomorrow, so yeah." He said it calmly as he putted his phone in his hoodie pocket.

Y/N: "Cool." I said it calmly.

Michael: "Yeah..." He said it unsurely as he looked in the window, which got me worried a little.

Y/N: "Are you alright?" I asked him making him look at me.

Michael: "I... Ugh, I don't know. I just feel weird and I have feeling that something is going to happen. Plus, all this new features of Midoriya's quirk." He said it nervously and I understood what he meant. "It's just making me think that something will happen and it won't be good." He added as he looked out in the window.

Y/N: "Now when you mention all of it... It is making me think the same thing." I said it as I leaned my back against the wall. "But let's not think about it too much, maybe all this just making us paranoid, because all these events have dropped on us unexpectedly." I said it trying to cheer up the mood.