Crown Prince

The whole noon both parents were so happy to be with their son. Once the little prince slept for his noon nap both Jungkook and Vincent were in each other's embrace. Enjoying each other's  warmth. Vincent was humming a soft tune while being back hugged  by Jungkook. They were still in the balcony, sitting while enjoying the view. "Get ready prettily for me Omega" Jungkook whispered in Vincent's ear. "I will my alpha" Vincent said while looking back at Jungkook with utmost sincerity and love.

Just like that time of departure came. Jungkook was looking at Jimin who came back to take Little prince back. Jungkook did not wanted to give his son back to Jimin but the fate have different plan. He took his son in his arms for the last time and kissed his forehead and scented him for the last time. Jungkook gave the baby in Jimin's arms. Jimin immediately hugged the little prince and bowed to Vincent and asked permission to leave and Vincent nodded with a smile. 

....................................................................................................................................................................

Jimin was in his room with many attendants serving him to get ready for the big event today. Prince yeonjun was in basinet all ready playing with his toys. Jimin wore a beautiful lilac robe and his hair were tied in beautiful half up bun with many jade ornaments decorating it beautifully. He wore his jade rings and then his marriage locket which all the official beta and alphas get once they are married to the Queen. He was all ready and  picked Yeonjun in his embrace and walked out of the room. All the servants were bowing to him in respect while looking at him in awe at his beauty. 

Once he walked in the Great Hall where all the officials were sitting waiting for the Royal Family. The first person to walk in the room from the royal family was Jimin. He walked towards his throne and sat down with Yeonjun in his lap. His throne was next to Taehyung's right side throne. Whereas Jungkook's throne which would rarely be occupied. Once Jimin was settled down with little prince in his lap The Great Hall's door again opened revealing Jungkook in Dark Purple robe. Jungkook was wearing a beautiful headband which held his all the hair up giving a good view of his beautiful milky white face. 

Jungkook looked at Jimin and bowed in respect to which Beta Jimin gave a courteous nod. Once Jungkook was also settled on his seat the announcer spoke in the loudest voice. "The Queen Of This Land and pack is entering The Great Hall. Please stand in his respect" The announcer finished with a bow and everyone including Queen Mother Jisoo, General Kim Seokjin stood and bowed. 

Vincent wore black and dark blue color beautiful garment. When he walked in the hall every eyes were on him. He looked one of the most ethereal creature made by moon goddess. Once steeled in his throne he ordered everyone to sit back down with smile. Then he looked at Jimin and Jungkook who were sitting right a level below from him. Vincent whispered to his attendant Sehun who nodded and walked towards Jimin's attendant Kai. Sehun whispered something in Kai's ear and nodded and just like that the message reached Jimin's ear. 

"His Omega highness wants to have prince Yeonjun with him" Kai said while looking in Jimin's eyes for answer. Jimin gave a short nod to Kai and handed over the prince to beta Kai. Prince bought the little toddler to Vincent's lap. Vincent smiled looking at his son who was giggling happily in his arms. "So everyone is here. Shall we start the feast?" Asked Vincent with a small smile and got a shouts of YES! from the crowd. Vincent nodded and ordered the servants to bring the alcohol for all the Omega officials . 

All the alcohol and dishes were at everyone's table and one by one all the officials came to greet and gift for the smaller child. Jimin who was looking at the dishes infront of him hated every second of this celebration. He could feel 2 pairs of eyes on him and that are his parents he knew but he did not have enough courage to look up at the eyes which looked at him with utter hate and disgust some years back. 

Jimin looked at Jungkook who had stiff look on his face as they both remembered what happened on Vincent's 16th birthday. Then Jimin looked at his Mother. There she was Minister Park Chaeyoung. She was looking at Jimin with a small smile on her face but Jimin only gave her hard look. Then his eyes trailed of to his step brother. Min yoongi. Since Jimin's parents did not had any offspring except Jimin they did what most of the families with no omega offspring does. 

They adopted Omega Min Yoongi at the tender age of 6. Jimin being a year younger than Yoongi there was always a sparks of jealousy and competition. Both were taught to be best since very young age. But sometimes what you do for your parents do not mattered at all. Yoongi was born Omega and it made Park couple happy at all cost. 

When Yoongi's and Jimin's eyes met, Jimin gave a hard stare and Yoongi did nothing but bow. There was tinge of happiness in him that his brother will be always be lower than him no matter what.

Jimin looked at Jungkook back who had no look on his face. Vincent could feel the suffocating environment. Vincent cleared his throat and everyone's attention was back on the Queen. "We are her not only to celebrate my little prince's birthday but today's occasion of celebration is that I am giving the title of Crown Prince to my first born" Vincent said with very strong voice. 

There were many mummers in the crowd. People behind Queen Mother Jisoo were now muttering to each other. Even some ladies were saying something in Queen Mother's ear.