Kim Vincent

Kim Vincent

Age: 24

Queen of Euphoria pack

Mother of Kim Yeonjun 

There was a two figures infront of Kim Vincent

There was a two figures infront of Kim Vincent. One was pale figure and another was a slightly chubby and shorter figure. Both were crying in each others embrace while mummering soft promises of life. Vincent want to reassure the crying figures but he was bound to the chains of Royalty. 

Vincent woke up from the silent dream and saw the sun shining in his face indicating it was morning already. Vincent looked at the empty place on the futon and could not help but cry at his misery. He have everything. Throne, Crown, People's love but not love from his own mate. Jungkook was his mate but was not at all in love with him. Every night  he would come and fulfill his duty as alpha but never in once he looked in his eyes. 

He never expected his beta to love him but his alpha was also drifting away from him since he gave birth to his son. He woke up from the bed and wore his clothes. Once he was ready he walked out of his room and saw the soldiers bowing to him in respect. Vincent gave them a nod in response and walked to his other room. Once he entered the room he saw his offspring in basinet sleeping peacefully where as his  beta was sleeping next to the basinet on his futon. 

The beta had rough yet soft brown hair sprawled around his face. Seemed like the beta sensed Vincent's presence. He slowly opened his eyes and looked straight in Vincent's eyes. The beta had lifeless eyes. He slowly sat up and bowed in respect to the omega. "Good Morning Royal Omega Highness" Beta greeted and after that he looked at the sleeping child in the basinet. 

"Prince Yeonjun was a little restless without his Alpha Abeoji and Royal Omega Eomeoni" Beta said while taking the child out of his sleeping place. Vincent sat next to the beta and took his son from his grasp. "My dear prince, Why are you giving your Appa such a difficult time?" Asked the queen to the little baby in cute voice. The baby who was now wide awake in his mother's embrace giggled with joy. "Maybe he knew that Appa is not his real Appa" The Beta said with sad voice. 

"Jimin don't say such things." Vincent said while looking at his baby. "Prince is going to be 6 month old tomorrow do we have something special in mind?" Jimin asked while playing with prince's black hair. "We have things decided for evening but not something specific for morning. How about little prince's Appa give some idea?" Vincent asked Jimin. "I think the prince need some time with his Eomeoni and Abeoji and maybe some time with his jobumo { grand parents }" said the beta. "He have only met Jungkook twice. I think it is unfair to both father and son" Jimin said with a sad smile. 

"Guess our prince is going to meet his Abeoji tomorrow." Vincent said with a smile and seems like the little boy understood what they were saying because they got a loud giggle in response. "So Appa get our little prince ready tomorrow to meet his Abeoji" Vincent said while handling the baby back to Jimin. 

"Take care of yourself and Prince" Vincent said while standing up. Jimin nodded in reply and saw Vincent walking out of the room. Jimin is a great person and if he was Vincent's mate the life would have been different. 

...................................................................................................................................................................

Vincent was all ready in his purple attire walking to the dining hall. Once he reached the hall he saw his family waiting for him. Vincent sat on his seat and gestured everyone to sit down on their places. "Good morning everyone" Vincent said and got the greetings back. He saw his mother on one side of table and his Eeomo { Aunt from mother side} sitting just infront of his mother. "Eeomo how is the situation on southern border" Asked Vincent as he got the plate fill with food infront of  him. "Your highness the rogues in southern border are now under control" said General Seokjin. "And please tell Appa to don't give Jungkook any work tomorrow" Vincent said while picking up the meat from his plate. The previous Queen Kim Jisoo looked up from her plate." Why do Alpha Jungkook need to have a leave tomorrow?"  Asked the former queen. "My son need his Abeoji as well so I was thinking of spending the morning and noon with my husband" Vincent said still focusing  on his food.   

"I don't think he need his alpha father that much" Said Jisoo casually. "That's where you are wrong." Vincent mumbled but seems like someone heard it. He felt his Eeomo's gaze on him. There is something in his Eeomo that make him so much familiar with him.