Announcement of The Crown Prince

It was the 6th month birthday of Prince Yeonjun

It was the 6th month birthday of Prince Yeonjun. The morning was usual for Jimin but today it included extra cooing and gushing over the little prince. The prince was dressed in red garments which were complimented his dark hair.  after getting prince ready Beta Jimin took a quick bath and get both of them ready to meet Alpha Jungkook and His Highness Royal Omega Vincent. Jimin pulled the sleeping boys in his arms and started walking out so that the baby Prince could spend his day with his other parents. 

After a short walk of 10 minutes Jimin reached the Lotus Platform. It was  beautiful balcony platform next to lotus lake. Jimin was looking at lotuses in the lake floating in them and then remembered the one who started putting lotuses in this lake and gave it the famous name. Just when he was in his own world the crying prince took the small peaceful moment from him. Jimin looked down and started cradling the boy in his arms "My prince that Appa was sad? huh? Tell me my dear?" Jimin said with teary eyes. Jimin whipped his tears and started walking on the platform. He saw both Jungkook and Vincent were siting there enjoying a their tea in silence. 

"Greetings Your Royal Highness and Alpha Jungkook. Sorry we are late" Jimin said with bow. "Anni, its ok Jimin. We just sat down right koo?" Vincent said trying to make Jungkook talk but instead he got a silent nod. Jungkook's eyes were fixed on his son. He had watery eyes. He only saw his son twice. Once  after his birth and then after his 4th month. Jungkook looked at Jimin and then Vincent. "Can I have him please?" Asked Jungkook in their broken voice. Jimin looked  at Vincent who nodded and Jimin gave the giddy baby in Jungkook's arms. 

Then Jimin sat on the third table which was settled for him. When yeonjun was in his arms he could sigh in relief. His Alpha was content now. He smothered the baby in his kisses a nd started scenting him. "My Baby missed his abeoji? huh?" Jungkook said while giving a bunny smile to his son and then he looked at Vincent who was looking with loving eyes towards them. Jungkook did not know why he was upset with Vincent? Maybe because he could not meet his son? But was Vincent at fault. Vincent was able to meet his father only 5 time till he was 16 years old and yet he was able to meet his son thrice in just 6 months. Jungkook bowed to Vincent. "Thank you Royal his Highness" Jungkook said. "It is the least I could do my Alpha" Vincent said while shaking his head and then he looked at Jimin who was looking at the lake with dreamy eyes and then Vincent's eyes also darted the small palace in middle of lake. The place which was locked since he was gone. 

Jimin was staring at two  lotuses which were floating together. He took a cup infront of him and threw it in the lake separating the lotuses. 

This one lotus is you and this one lotus me and we will always float together.

"We are not together so  why are these lotuses together" Jimin whispered to himself. Jimin walked out of the balcony leaving the Alpha and Omega duo alone. Vincent and Jungkook looked at the Beta with longing look. 

Once Jimin saw a attendant he instructed them "Take out all the lotuses out of the lake" "But Beta Jimin it was ordered but His royal highness himself instructed us" The servant said while bowing. Jimin looked back and saw Vincent smiling at him. He just gave a nod in response. As he walked near the locked palace he saw someone standing there. 

"General Seokjin?" Jimin asked  in confusion. "What are you doing her General?" Jimin said while looking at the place to see if any harm had been done. 'If this palace of your mate it was also my son's" Seokjin snapped at the Beta. "If he was son why not open this place huh?" Jimin said while rolling his eyes. Seokjin just stood there in silence. "You are nothing but a puppet of Queen Mother Jisoo" Jimin said while pushing Seokjin way from the locked door. "You have no right over this place" Jimin continued with tears in his eyes. 

...................................................................................................................................................................

On the other hand Jungkook, Yeonjun and Vincent were having the time of their life. They had breakfast and lunch together, played with yeonjun until he was tired for a nap. Once yeonjun was in nap Vincent said to Jungkook who was staring at the sleeping baby. "I will send your clothes for tonight's ceremony. Be ready" Vincent said with smile in return he got a big bunny smile. Vincent was so happy at the end. 

Please Comment.