Lisa looked around and stepped near as she dropped her voice low, saying, "C-Can we talk somewhere... private?"

I stared at her as she gave me her pleading eyes and nodded.

"Come with me."

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

It might be a lie if I hadn't thought of meeting Lisa in person. But, I didn't imagine it to be like this.

At the moment, Lisa was sitting on my couch as her cap and mask were not in their place anymore. She had a cup of water in her hands as she stared at it, thoughtfully.

"This is insane, "I said my thoughts out loud which made Lisa look up.

"What's insane?"

I folded my arms in front of my chest and said, "All of this. The thing of you getting lost in the airport and now, you sitting in my house. Everything is... insane."

Lisa gave me a blank look for a moment before drinking up her glass of water. She kept the cup on the coffee table in front and then turned herself to fully face me.

I felt my whole body stiffen up at that...

"Hey, relax. Why are you so tense?"

...And apparently, she noticed it.

"It'd be hard for me to relax. I just admire you so much that I'm still pinching myself secretly to see if this is a dream or not, "I said without skipping a beat.

Lisa chuckled at that. She took my hand and caressed it with her thumb, sending goosebumps all over my body.

Her hand is so soft. I thought.

I just stared at her hand with a slightly open mouth as Lisa said, "Sorry if this is too much, but you look so upright. I had to do something."

I shook my head, "No, no, it's fine. Everything's fine. Really. Yeah. Um, yeah. So, um, what were you saying?"

"Before I say anything... Can I know your name?" Lisa asked and I looked up with an embarrassed look.

"O-Oh, right. Yeah, I'm Y/N L/N. A sales employee, "I introduced myself.

Lisa stifled another laugh as she replied, "Lalisa Manoban. I'm a dancer and singer for a living. It's nice to meet you, Y/N."

And then it went quiet for a moment as she and I held eye contact. My heart raced inside like crazy and it was getting hard for me to maintain my composure.

So, I spoke about what came to my mind first.

"What have you decided to do about your way back home?"

Lisa retreated her hand from mine as I exhaled discreetly. She leaned against the couch and hummed along.

"I think I can make a call to my manager, I guess. Then he can arrange everything, "she replied and I stared at her confusingly.

"Then... Why haven't you called yet?" I asked.

"Because I don't have my phone on me, silly, "Lisa said and rolled her eyes at me.

I blushed in self-consciousness. Of course, she would've called if she had her phone with her, you dumbass.

"Right, "I cleared my throat, "Do you want to call him?"

I pulled out my phone from my jeans pocket and presented it to her. Lisa gave it a long-thoughtful gaze and then looked up at me and then at the clock on the wall.