Chapter 1:

Ok, so this is my new story! It's gonna be different, hope you all will love it and enjoy it!!! :) Xx

When the beautiful, sweet, vulnerable and shy Sandy Olsson moved to America in the summer of 1958 with her family, it was the happiest day of her life. Why do you ask? It's because before Danny, Sandy had an ex-boyfriend who was really abusive towards her. His name is Bruno Hellington. She is terrified of him, making her feel timid and always on edge. But when she found out that Danny was a bad boy, she was apprehensive at first, which it's understandable, but once she got to know a little more of Danny. She knew that she'd feel extra safe around him. Danny was her dream man, he was so sweet, loving, protective and so caring towards her, after all, he did save her from drowning and literally fell in love with her the moment he saw her face. Anyway, Sandy was lying in her bed, on her stomach, writing in her diary, of course writing about Danny. She was in a great mood, Danny sent a flower to her house, she loves him for being such a gentleman. But once she heard the phone rang from out of the hallway, she got up and walked out of her bedroom. "I'll get it!" She called out before answering, once she heard a person speaking on the other line, her heart stopped while her stomach sinked. It was him, it was Bruno.

"Hey baby, remember me?" Bruno spoke.

Sandy's breath caught in her throat.

"Did you really think you could get rid of me?" Bruno asked sternly.

"P-please leave me alone." Sandy spoke shakily.

"Awww, is the whittle Sandra Dee scared?" Bruno mocked.

Sandy felt her tears well up in her eyes.

"Guess what?" Bruno asked. "I moved to California to get you back."

Sandy's face went pale.

"And I also enrolled in Rydell High school." He adds.

Sandy let the tears run her cheeks.

"No!" She whimpers.

"I'll see you tomorrow, Sandy." Bruno said before hanging up.

Sandy slowly puts the phone down, feeling really petrified. She runs to her room and shutting the door before sliding down on her door, silently sobbing in her hands.