Chapter 88 ~ Heroine?! Wait... What?

Začať od začiatku

"I-Is this true, Amelia-sama...?"

Considering how much she disliked talking about it in of itself is already telling that its true, but I just can't believe it... Especially when it comes from Amelia-sama. Although she's strict, she's never one to dislike someone to this extent and would always try to help them be better.

This was the first time I've ever seen Amelia-sama act this way towards someone...

"Unfortunately... It is also the reason why I tried to prevent her from going to the royal academy and cause an even bigger mess there, especially when you and my daughter will also be going there, Alterisa-sama. But because she has affinity to the extremely rare light element and the royal academy's insistence, there is nothing I can do..."

"I see..."

Having such a drastic difference in personality from what I know from the game... It could only mean one thing, right...

The heroine... Aria is also a reincarnator!

I-I need to tell Lily and Lu-nii about this and think of a plan to deal with her!!!

"Don't worry, Alterisa-sama. My daughter had expressed her determination to make sure the trouble she caused did not affect you or anyone around you. She had already made a lot of friends who shared her admiration for you through tea parties and banquets you've held, Alterisa-sama. They are all very happy and excited to protect you from that unpleasant wench."

O-Ooof... This is the first time I've ever heard her say those kinds of words. And her face also wasn't joking... She really hates her huh...?

"I-I see... Please extend my gratitude to your daughter as well, Amelia-sama. And if possible, I would like to meet them as well to convey my gratitude for them in person. I didn't know there were girls who admired me this much, flawed as I am."

Finally, after having such an uncomfortable expression for so long, Amelia-sama's smile returned to her countenance as she looked at me.

"Of course. I'm sure Camellia would be overjoyed to hear this from you. She might even try and make her way here immediately the moment I told her."

"A-Ahahaha... Please tell her I will give her an invitation to a tea party and to bring her closest friends as well... "

"Thank you. That might just be enough to stop her in her tracks."

A-Ahahaha... Just how spontaneous is she...? I'm starting to get worried about Camellia-chan...

--------------------------------X--------------------------------

A few days later, I head to the castle after getting a chance for an audience with Lily and dragged along Lu-nii for this.

In the carriage, Lu-nii sat in front of me with his legs and arms cross and looking at me tiredly.

"...So? Why are you dragging me without telling me anything?"

And of course, despite still being a bit on the edge and slightly panicking inside, I answered kindly like any little sister would.

"Shut up, Lu-nii. You'll know soon enough."

As soon as we arrived, Alicia-san, Lily's personal maid, welcomed us and immediately brought us to a private meeting chamber for a private audience with Lily.

Upon entering the room, we could immediately see princess Lily sitting gracefully on the couch, sipping on tea.

"Good morning, Risa, Lucas~ Welcome~ Please, take a seat~"

"Uhn! Thank you for sparing your time for us, Lily."

"Please don't mind it."

Both of us sat down and Alicia began serving tea for the both of us. She didn't let Anne and Maria-chan do it since they're still, technically, the guest. Then, after placing the cup of tea before us, Alicia-san heads out of the room along with Anne and Maria-chan.