Prologue

Koro Sensei had a surprise for everybody. He was planning on taking them to the Roan Empire for a field trip. He had heard different stories about the Empire,so he thought that it would be a good experience for his students. He would also like to go there because he also has not been there before. But before they leave to the Roan Empire, he wanted them to have more knowledge about the place before actually getting there.

*

*

*

Once everyone was sitting in their seats, Koro Sensei decided to finally tell them about the field trip. He had told Karasuma to tell everyone that they were going on a field trip, though they didn't know where. So all he had to do was tell them where they were going and the information about the place.

"Attention class, I have an announcement to make."

Once everyone heard Koro Sensei start talking, he all became quiet.

"As y'all all know, we are going to be going on another field trip somewhere."

Although everyone did not know where they were all going, people still had some thoughts of where they might be going. Of course a field trip in class 3-E isn't normal. Going all the way across the whole world is something they would call normal.

Once Koro Sensei had everyone's attention, he then started to tell everyone where they would be going..

"The place where we are going to be is the Roan Empire,"

...

Although everyone was expecting that they would be going anywhere, that was a place that they did not expect. Roan Empire was one of the only places in the world that still uses magic.

"Excuse me, but may I ask why we are going there?"

"There is no real reason why I chose to go there, I just felt like it would be a nice place to go."

Almost everyone had never been there before, there was one person who had.

Of course Karma had been there, His brother lived there. But no one knew about him being related to anyone there.

"Since I doubt anyone knows much about the Empire, today we are going to be talking about it before leaving." Koro Sensei started to speak again, "If anyone would like to share what they know about the Roan Empire, you are free to speak."

Even though Karma knew a lot about the Roan Empire, he decided to let everyone else speak and just chime in when something false is said.

"Since it appears no one knows anything about the Roan Empire, I am here to explain some of the more recent things that have happened."

*Koro Sensei then went on to explain about the different battles that have happened during the past 5 years. Of course some of the more secret battles were not told because he did not know about it.*

"And that is all I have knowledge of as of right now."

"Do you know anything about the Emperor of the Empire?"

"One interesting fact I know is that it is said that he does not wish to marry anyone."

"That's false."

Everyone turned their heads to look at the person who said that.

"The Emperor has actually already married someone, so technically there is an Emperor AND an Empress ruling over the Kingdom." Karma started to explain the information that apparently everyone in the classroom did not know,

"May I ask how you know this because I had not come across anything that had said he was married?"

"I mean the marriage was recent so i can kinda see how there is no information about. People also did not know about it for a while, so some people were kinda surprised when they heard about it."

"But that does not explain how you know about it."

"The answer to that question is quite simple, and it is that my brother lives there and that I have visited there since the marriage.

"And who is your brother exactly?" Someone asked with a voice that was clearly not believing him about what he was saying.

"I doubt anyone here would believe me if i told you"

"And I doubt that person is that important for us to not believe you."

"So you're saying that my brother, Cale Henituse, is not important to the history of the Roan Empire,"

"Well of course, your broth- wait, Cale Henituse?!"