~1~

George's pov

"The participants are.." the judge reads out the participants as most of the town pray that it's not them, some hoping they will get into the game.

I watch as the judge reads names and people walk up to the stage.

"Clay Henderson" the judge says.

A tall blonde haired man walks onto the stage, he has a very muscular build, he's hot I have to admit.

"George davidson" my heart drops.

I look at my bestfriend, Wilbur, I slowly walk through the crowd and onto the stage taking my place next to clay.

Clay looks me up and down making me more nervous.

I bite my finger nails anxiously then finally the last name is called, I don't know them either like pretty much everyone else.

"Will the chosen ones please make their way to the town hall immediately" the judge says.

I take a deep breath as me and the other 19 people chosen begin to make there way to the town hall.

When we get there I sit down in one of the seats, another skinny like guy sits on my right and my left is clay.

I bring one of my knees to my chest, hugging it with my arms.

While my other leg bouces up and down quickly as I wait nervously.

I close my eyes waiting for me to wake up and for this to all just be a dream but instead I feel someone's hand on my thigh making my leg stop bouncing.

I open my eyes and look at clay.

"It'll only make it worse if you get scared" he whispers in a deep voice staring infront of him.

"It's hard not to get scared when you know your pretty much gonna die" I whisper, "don't get bitchy at me or I'll make sure your the first to get found" he says looking at me with a look as if he were staring at his prey.

"Not like I'm not going to get found away" I roll my eyes, I feel his hand slip into the inside of my thigh, running up my thigh closer to my dick.

My breath hitches, our eyes holding eye contact, "alright" I hear a woman say into the microphone, clay quickly pulls his hand away smirking and looking away from me.

"Alright, you will be entering the game at 5pm tonight-"

Someone raises their hand, "uh yes?" I woman says looking at the man.

"Well, do we get to say goodbye to our family?" The man asks scared.

"No" the lady responds, her eyes stop on clay, she seems very flustered staring at clay.

"Uh-anyways here are the rules, if you are caught, you are out, you may not bring any sort of weapons or your own things into the game, if we find you have you are eliminated, you may make your own weapons and stuff in the game and at the end you all know their is a prize and you get to choose one other player to live with you" the woman says.

"You will take a train to where the game is being held and you will all be sent to different places in the game to start" the woman adds.

"Please make your way over there where the police officer will get rid of any of the stuff on you" she points to where a bunch of police officers are.

We all stand and make our way over there.

I walk to a free officer, "arms up" he says, I lift my arms and he searches my pockets, pulling out my phone, keys, wallet and other random things I have.

"Alright train is waiting" he says, I let my arms fall and I walk to the train where we are boarded onto the train.

I sit in my assigned seat next to one other person that happens to be clay.

"What a quinncidence" clay says leaning over the table inbetween us.

"Yeah" I roll my eyes annoyed.

I move closer to the window which is infront of him, I look out at the flower feild and place my finger on the window.

Drawing circles with my finger softly until I hear the sliding door slam shut, separating us from the rest of the train, also giving me a fright and I jump a little.

Clays eyes don't look away from me, I look at him, I can now notice his emerald eyes and the freckles painted over his cheeks.

I bite the skin around my finger nails as I look out the window at the valleys.