6

Lori Harvey
📍Los Angeles, CA
Same day

After Chris dropped me off at home, I went upstairs to go get ready properly. When I got done taking a shower I did my normal routine and then went to put my outfit I had out laying on my bed.

I put on my brown body suit with badge kaki like pants and put on my Kanye west Yeezy shoes and also pared it with a bomber jacket.

(A/N: Lori's outfit minus the purse and hair, everything else is good, nails too)

Once I was finished getting myself together I heard my phone chime.

Chris🙂

Aye I'm outside.

Okay .

I grabbed my things and headed downstairs I looked out the window seeing that Chris was here and he was sitting in his car looking down probably at his phone.

Going out the door I locked it behind me and walked it his car, I bent down a little because he was in his lambo so I had to crouch down anyway I must've scared him because he jumped a little.

I heard the doors unlock. Opening the door I got in and then closed it, once I was situated I looked over at him seeing that he was already staring wit me with a straight face.

Here we go with his sassy attitude.

"What's wrong with you?" I asked sighing

"I'm getting tired of your ass scaring me" he answered back putting the car In drive and putting out of my driveway.

I sucked my teeth at his response "well maybe if get your nerves under control then you wouldn't be jumping every 20 minutes" I said rolling eyes.

"Scary ass" I mumbled pulling out my phone.

"Say it with ya chest" Chris said I sucked my teeth this dude right here.

"Anyways where we going?"

"Where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know you the one that's driving" I said

"Here you go being difficult," he said shaking his head.

"We ain't even been in the car for an hour and you already getting on my nerves" I said and my started to growl.

I looked down at my stomach and looked at Chris, he looked at my stomach and back at the road.

"Let's go get something to eat" I said

"Could've said that the first time" Chris mumbles turning the corner.

"Say it ya chest nigga?" I copied him and chuckled Chris did the same.

"Goofy self, I like your outfit by the way it's cute." Chris complements and I smile.

"Thank you boo I like yours too" I said looking over his fit. He had on this white hoodie that said supreme champion on it and these somewhat hot pink pants, I looked down and he had on some white Nike forces.

Nodding my head approving it. He had his braids in a man bun so that made him look 10x finer than he already was.

Biting my lip at lip at his side profile as he drove.

Chris brown
  📍Los Angela, CA

I felt her eye ones me as I drove to in and out. I smirked and decided to tease her. I guided my hand towards her thigh and rubbed it gently as I continued to look at the road.

Pulling up into in and out and I went through the drive-thru.

"What you want baby?" I asked Lori in my raspy voice.

"I-I- um what ever you get Is fine with me" she stuttered in a low soft spoken tone I smirked and took my hand off her thigh and as soon as I did that she crossed her legs.

I chuckled knowing that I got her wet. I rolled down the window and the person on the other side spoke.

"Hi welcome to in and out order when your ready" the girl spoke fast and I started to order.

"Will that be all?"she asked

I looked at Lori who was on her phone  with her legs still crossed "do you want anything mamas?" I asked her and he blushed a little at me called her the pet name.

"N-no I'm fine" Lori said going back to her phone, I smirked.

"Yes that will be all" I said going back to the speaker.

"Okay that will be 34.20 pull up to the next window"  pulling up to the next window and waited.

I looked out afar and started thinking.

If me and Lori was to get together I'd treat her like the queen she is. I see how she Carries her self and how she is humble and she's not stuck up all the time. She's serious about certain things but when it's time to have fun she'll do just that. Overall I can see that she's a nice chill person.

"Here you go- omg your Chris brown" I heard taking me from out of my thoughts, turning my head I looked at the girl and she was smiling from ear to ear.

I smiled "wassup," I said

"Hiii um here go your food" she said handing me the bag I grabbed it handing it over to Lori and she took it going through it.

Fat ass.

I pulled out my car and handed it to her she walked away smiling. Probably going to tell her co- workers that I'm out here.

Coming back at a while she handed me my car back still smiling.

"Um I was wondering I could get a picture with you?" The girl asked nervously

"Aww yeah you can" I said and scooted towards the window a lil more she pulled out her phone and we  took our picture.

Bending down a little more she gave me a hug and I hugged back.

"Omg is that Lori?" She looked and peep Lori stuffing her face with fries.

Lori looked over at us with fries in her mouth, she covered her mouth with her hand and waved with the other.  I shook my head this girl.

"Well Chris imma let you go bye and have a good day love you" the girl said and I smiled

"Thank you and you too" I said and pulled off.

Man I love my fans.

(Sorry if this chapter is boring guys, hope y'all enjoyed 🙂)