4.

Lori Harvey
Los Angeles, CA
April 11th, 2019

"HAAAAAAA" yelling as I was riding on the rollercoaster with Chris, his friend, and his friend's girlfriend.

" OMGGGGGG THIS IS AWESOMEEEE" Chris yelled laughing at him we continued to enjoy the good time we were having

Feeling the rollercoaster slowing down and coming to a stop realizing it was finished. Getting up from my seat Chris helped me step out of the ride on the ground as I thanked him.

"So! What ride are we getting on next" Chris asked and right when he said that my stomach started to growl.

"I'm kind of hungry"

" yeah me too," Ashley Keeis's girlfriend said agreeing with me, she's a nice girl and she seems laid back.

"Well why don't you two go get some food while I and Keeis go have some guy time and you and Ashley can go have some girl time and also get to know each other, we'll meet back here at 10:00" Chris suggested

I looked at the time on my phone and it was 8:10.

"Alright cool" I agreed

"Okay," Ashley said

"Aight coo-coo" Mijo said

"Aight we're all on the same page," Chris said pulling his wallet out and then pulled 10 dollars out handing it to me.

I furrowed my eyebrows " what's this for?"

"It's to get y'all something to eat," he said

" But Chris I already have money I don't need yours," I said looking up at him while he looked down at me.

'Mmtch tall ass' I thought

"I know I know but- just here take it please" he pleaded

Sighing I took the money and said "fine but this is a one time thing" 

Chris then smiled "okay now go and have y'all girl time come on Keeis," he said and started walking off leaving me and Ashley.

"Okay girl let's go," I said and we started walking in the Opposite direction.

Chris POV
Los Angeles, CA
April 11th, 2019

"Ight man so wassup with you and Lori?" Keeis  asked

We were just walking around talking and catching each other up on things. I took a sip of the drink that I just bought before answering him.

"Man ain't nothing going on with her we just chilling right now, yes she's fine- no scratch that she gorgeous but I'm not tryna rush things with her as I did with Layla"

Layla was my ex-girlfriend back in the day we were like two peas in a pod she was a nice girl (so I thought), we did a lot together but she hurt me bad... but we not finna get into all that though.

Not at this time that is, all my focus is on Lori.

"I hear you man," Keeis  said

We continued to walk and talk until some fans came up to me and asked for a picture.

"Ayo Keeis come take this picture"

After he took the picture the girl and her friends said thank you and walked away all happy and stuff, I love making my fans happy it truly warms my heart knowing I can make someone that loves me happy.

As we started to walk again I saw Lori and Ashley walking towards us, looking at Lori she looked like she wasn't feeling good.

"Aye, you okay?" I asked worried she looks at me shaking her head no.

"What's wrong?"

"I have a headache and it's starting to hurt badly," she said I frowned pulling her into my chest and hugging her.

"You wanna head out?" I whispered in her ear, and she nodded.

"Ight, aye Keeis we bout to head out," I said still holding on to Lori.

"Ight we finna do the same thing imma hit you up later," he said and we did our handshake.

We all started walking towards the entrance where paps we were at and I looked around for the security guard and he was already coming my way.

Backing up the paps and other people we made our way out of the carnival, walking to where my car parked which wasn't far away I opened up the door for Lori and she got in and I went to my side and got in myself.

Buckling up I started up the car and started to make my way out of the parking lot.

"If it's alright with you we gone head over to my place since it's closer," I said while driving.

"That's why with me," she says in a little tone resting her head on the window with her hood over her head.

Reaching my hand over to her I rubbed her back "It's gonna be okay" I said

Poe thing.

—————

Getting back to my place I looked over at Lori and she was sleeping turning off the car I got out going over to her side and opened it I unbuckled her and picked her up from out of the car not wanting to wake her up.

For Lori to be small she didn't weigh a lot which surprised me.

Walking in it was quiet, usually, when I come home my dogs are barking they probably sleeping right now.

I walked upstairs to my room and laid her down on the bed taking off her shoes I put some cover over her and then kissed her forehead.

"Night night mamas," I said

Long time no see huh? I hoped y'all enjoyed