Fanclub - [alpha Charlotte Katakuri x omega reader] - Part 2/2

When Katakuri heard Mama's announcement his eyes instinctively flew to the beta sitting next to Brulee. He knew he was included in the group that could marry his mate, but why? Why did he look at her when she is only a beta? Why is it that when he thought of his mate his heart tugged in her direction?

The first time he saw her he realized that he let his eyes linger on her longer than they should have. When he heard her talking to Brulee her voice remained resounding within him, he wanted to hear more. When he smelled her beta his inner alpha growled and purred at the same time, on one hand the smell was absolutely delicious but on the other it was too faint and distorted leaving him extremely confused.

___

For almost two years he searched everywhere for his mate but nothing and yet when he returned to the Chateau and saw Y/n his frustration seemed to lessen.

___

At this moment Y/n was watching along with Flampe and Katakuri's fan club Katakuri's fight against the straw hat. As strong as Katakuri was she couldn't help but worry about him, the fight was so intense and the straw hat was starting to gain ground. As much as Y/n wanted to simply transform into her wolf form and jump on the rubbery pirate preventing him from laying another single finger on her alpha...she couldn't. Not only because she kept her identity as his mate a secret, but also because she knew Katakuri and that was what led her to be against Flampe's current plan.

'Flampe I don't think this is a good idea at all' Y/n whispers 'You only say that because you are jealous that it wasn't your idea! Now shhh I'm going to shoot that monkey and I will definitely become Brother Katakuri's favorite' Flambe says with a dreamy look on her face.

Y/n watches anxiously as Flampe unfortunately hits the straw hat leg, breaking her concentration and allowing Katakuri to hit the blow. She can feel her anger growing as Flampe and everyone else begin to make fun of Luffy.

When Katakuri starts to approach she seems to be the only one who can see that he wasn't the least bit happy as Flampe had hoped. A perfect victory? It would have been perfect if she didn't interrupt.

/n's heart rips in half and tears are brought to her eyes as Katakuri pierces herself with her own weapon. Her turning into a wolf and eating Flampe would be preferable to this. Even though she knew this was necessary so he could get his fair battle back it still hurt to see him wounded.

Her heart seems to be on a roller coaster going from zero to a hundred, the moment Katakuri removes the scarf that covered the lower part of her face she is mesmerized. Even though she didn't expect sharp teeth she can't help but blush at how handsome he was, thoughts of what it would be like to have those sharp teeth pierce her shoulder and mark her as her own gave her goosebumps and made her inner omega want to purr.

Her contemplation of her alpha's newly discovered face is interrupted by Flampe's voice 'You are hideous' followed by the rest of the club 'That's right! What a disappointment!' Oh gods she swears she's going to devour them all these idiots who don't even know what beauty is. Even when he turns his back the teenage girl continues to hurl insults at her brother even ordering him to be photographed, Y/n has had enough. Because of her he had his honor tarnished, got injured and now he was still being ridiculed for absolutely no reason, Y/n could bet it was because of people like Flampe that he started hiding his beautiful face!

'Flampe!' At the sound of her voice the speed of Katakuri's footsteps faltered for a moment. He knew she was part of his fan club, but he didn't know she was here, even though he didn't care about the others for some reason her possible reaction scared him to no end. 'What?!!!?' Flampe asks rather annoyed that her insult session was interrupted 'What are you saying-' 'You're not really going to say you're still in love with him after seeing his face, are you?!!!?'