Trust [Alpha Law x omega reader] - part 4/4

Law slowly opens his eyes, it takes him a second to realize where he is and his body relaxes as he smells Y/n. He looks at her fondly watching her sleep calmly on his chest, Law's inner alpha purrs, she didn't seem to have had any trouble with nightmares. Letting his eyes wander around the room, Y/n didn't seem to have made any changes, if it wasn't for her smell and the small nest in the corner of the room no one could tell she actually lived there. Looking at the nest Law saw that it didn't have much just three of his sweaters, two pillows and two blankets, one of them being the one he had covered her with when she had a nightmare. It seemed a bit poor for what he had heard about omegas' nests, but thinking about it the Polar Tang wasn't exactly a sea of fluffy pillows and blankets, there wasn't much she could have done about it.

Law remembers seeing Penguin buy a penguin stuffed animal and a blanket for his omega. Maybe that would be a good way to start, buying her things to put in the nest. Law feels Y/n move. She opens her eyes and blushes as she realizes she is lying against Law's chest, she looks up at him and he looks away embarrassed. Getting up he gives Y/n a kiss on her forehead and says 'I'll be right back. Get some rest' before leaving the room.

Law lets the crew know he is going to the village and leaves Polar Tang speechless.

__

Upon entering the store where he went before with Penguin Law immediately finds himself undecided between all the materials. Seeing him standing there an attendant addresses him to help him. The attendant was an omega with a navy bracelet, from what he could tell was common on this island. 'Looking for something specific?' 'I want to offer my omega things for the nest, but I'm not sure what to choose' 'In that case I will help'

At first the attendant was quite helpful helping him choose various blankets and pillows, Law noticed that she was repeatedly looking at his neck but decided to ignore it. It wasn't until he reached out to pick up a blanket that was on a higher shelf that the omega flashed a wide smile. From that moment on her behavior changed completely, getting too close, a rubbing too persistent to be accidental, especially smiling and squeezing her breasts in Law's direction. Her helping changed too, she stopped making suggestions for what his omega should like and changed them to 'I would love something like that for my nest' on top of all the compliments she started throwing at her alpha.

Law was beginning to lose patience, he had not the slightest interest in what that omega would or would not like in his nest besides the proximity and the extremely cloying smell she emanated made in twist his nose. He tried to restrain himself as much as possible and take advantage of what little help the omega still offered him to find a few more things that Y/n would like, however, the final straw came when the omega stood in front of him to remove a pillow from a shelf and in doing so purposely brushed against Law's crotch. Law let out a loud growl and the omega immediately backed away in astonishment. 'May I remind you that I have a mate that I am here for?' the omega swallows 'I-I didn't think it was serious' 'How would it not be serious!!!?' Law asks more than a little annoyed at the attendant's audacity 'W-why if an alpha is not marked either you don't have an omega or you have more than one' 'Yeah, but that's not the case, I have a mate and only one' With that Law picks up what he has already chosen and takes it to the cashier to pack and pay.

As he enters the sub he can't help but think about what the attendant said, looking at Shachi, Penguin and even Bepo he could see a mark peeking through the collar of his overalls, thinking of Corazon he could remember that he too had a mark. Was that it? Him branding her would take her out of the market, but not him out of it?

After tidying things up in his room for later perfuming them Law goes to the living room where it seems everyone is gathered. He smiles at the sight of Y/n and she seems to reciprocate by approaching him, Law doesn't miss the way her nose twitches, her ears hang low and the tail she used to wag gets tucked between her legs. She opens and closes her mouth several times until she simply gives up and walks away with her head down toward her room. Law looks confused at his companions who seem to look at him quite astonished 'What is it?' Bepo is the one who speaks 'The captain smells another omega' Trafalgar's eyes go wide instantly, that attendant...'shit'