Wishes and Wrongs [ alpha Charlotte Perospero x omega reader] - part 3/3

Perospero has been dragged into the training area by Brulee, they both stop where you can see Y/n and Smoothie training. He looks at Brulee not understanding what Y/n's training has to do, but ends up watching in silence. For a while it's just a normal fight, Y/n and Smoothie get dodges and counter punches, he can tell that Y/n is used to it by now.

Perospero was about to question Brulee when Y/n transforms into a huge wolf that bites Smoothie's sword preventing his blow, as soon as the sword is driven away it returns to its human form. Now mesmerized by the fight he watches as she switches between her human and wolf form so deftly, this couldn't be the first time she had done this. Turning around he asks his sister 'How long has she been doing this?' 'Almost since she started training with Smoothie.

Brulee watches the gleam in Perospero's eyes flicker and smiles 'Mama didn't find her, she found us' his brother's confused look prompts him to continue 'She is the daughter of the navy admiral Akainu' Peros rolls his eyes, he didn't know that, Brulee continues 'She was never sold, but her father spent his life forcing her into different alphas because he believed her mate belonged in the navy. He was ashamed of her and believed that was the only purpose she would have, she grew up constantly relegated to her omega status' Perospero twitches his nose at the thought of his omega being abused and offered to other alphas 'One day he stumbled across the file room where they keep the posters and found your poster' he didn't understand how she came to Totto Land, he doubted his father had brought her or even allowed her.

'Peros-ni, she escaped from the navy HQ and traveled alone through the new world for months until she got here. When she got here she faced Mama and passed the tests she post even if we initially cheated.' Of all the possibilities he certainly didn't expect this one 'She was never forced on the contrary she ran after this marriage' Brulee smiles and puts his hand on his brother's shoulder still very shocked.

'Does she love me?' Perospero asks still unable to believe it, Brulee looks at the giant wolf and back at his brother as if mocking him before sighing 'Don't you love her?' 'Of course I do' 'Then you should stop keeping your distance and tell her that'

Perospero sighs happily 'Thank you Brulee'

___

Perospero and Y/n return home in a comfortable silence passing to eat in the same trailer as the first time Y/n tried to make dinner.

While she took a shower he waited lying in bed still not quite sure what to say or do. When he hears coming out of the bathroom and passing his room he calls out to her causing her to turn back to look at him.

Perospero still didn't know what to do, but using what he saw and what Brulee told him to allay his fears he opens his arms in a silent invitation for her to join him. For a moment Y/n looks hesitantly between him and the open arms before smiling and running to the bed jumping into his arms and hugging him. Perospero smiles feeling his body instantly relax at the omega's reaction he wraps his arms around her pulling her closer to him.

After a moment Perospero pulls away looking at Y/n and placing a hand affectionately on her cheek. Looking into her eyes he breathes contentedly 'I love you Y/n' her eyes light up and she barely has time to reply an 'I love you too Peros' which is smothered by surprisingly soft lips on his. Pulling away Peros begins to distribute kisses down to the junction of her shoulder and neck, he takes a breath before biting down deeply marking her as his. He can hear her moan softly when he bites her and relax when he begins to lick the mark to stop it bleeding.

When they are both nestled and ready to sleep in each other's arms Perospero speaks 'Thank you' Y/n lifts her head to look at him 'Why?' Peros smiles 'Because it's you' 'Me?' 'Yes, if it wasn't you, if you weren't an omega, if you weren't a beast, if you didn't have the courage to put out to sea looking for me. Mama would never marry me, I would never know you or find love'

Y/n buries her face in Perospero's chest to hide her crying. It was not a sad cry, it was one of happiness, her father had always hated and demeaned her for her omega nature and boldness, but still these were things her alpha loved, he was thankful that she was like that. Perospero not knowing this scared himself tremendously to think he did something wrong.

Y/n stands up from his chest facing him with tears in her eyes 'If it wasn't you, if you weren't a strong pirate, if you weren't a bunch of a younku, . I could never run away from my father and live safe, I could never be free or even loved.'

Y/n stands up from his chest facing him with tears in her eyes 'If it weren't for you, if you weren't a strong pirate, if you weren't gang of a younku, . I could never run away from my father and live safe, I could never be free or even loved.'

Perospero crying? Never. At least that's what he would tell everyone because at that moment he really cried hugging his omega tightly. His omega, the one that fate had chosen for him and a choice that couldn't be more right.

Perospero had been wrong for a long time, there was indeed a companion for him, one who didn't fear him or dislike his pirate side. She loved him.

Already Y/n had her wishes heard, her mate was not a mate and with him she was free, valued and loved. He loved her.