Chapter 69: The End Chapter - For me, you deserve it

Start from the beginning

It was 3 p.m. local time and 10 p.m. Beijing time. Shao Chengyun just finished his fitness, picked up the mobile phone from the treadmill, the voice was quite low, calling Xin Rong "baby".

Xin Rong leaned back in the swivel chair, looking at Shao Chengyun with a thin layer of sweaty muscle lines, at first he saw this kind of picture in the video he would still have some distractions, recently probably seen a lot, at least the face was light, and Shao Chengyun said, "I just watched a piece of news." I read the headlines of the news.

This point should be the most obvious place where Xin Rong's progress in his feelings is, in the past, he would not have asked Shao Chengyun directly like this, but now he can ask the exit generously without any concerns.

This topic was thrown very suddenly, Shao Chengyun probably did not expect him to say this at once, originally he had just finished sweating, the brain was relatively empty, Xin Rong asked, Shao Chengyun did not pick up the conversation, but lagged.

Shao Chengyun's reaction also made Xin Rong suspicious, if it was just a matter of ordinary business, how could Shao Chengyun be this hesitant attitude. At this time, Xin Rong had a speculation in his mind that he didn't believe much, was it related to himself?

Shao Chengyun held up his mobile phone, first smiled, and then said to Xin Rong, "Shall I call you, the shadow will not affect your study." Video calls inevitably have a network instability, look at the portrait can be, if you want to seriously say things or call more convenient. Xin Rong agreed, saying that it would not affect, you fight. <

As soon as the phone was connected, Shao Chengyun heard the sound of drinking water and swallowing. It was late at night in China, the background was very quiet, Xin Rong waited for him to drink water, and then listened to him say unhurriedly, "In fact, it has all been handled, I think you are busy with your graduation, what do not know that is the best, so as not to have pressure on you."

 Shao Chengyun was no longer the style of doing things that did not intersect with Xin Rong in the past. Xin Rong asked him straight away, and he didn't hide it, and Xin Rong said, "When you return to China, the feelings between us will return to feelings, nothing else will be involved, and the family will never interfere." Whether you want to work, continue to study, or fall in love or get married, you respect what you mean.

Shao Chengyun said this lightly, how much interest was involved, and how he used Changlian Airlines as a chip to negotiate a deal with his father Shao Rui, he did not mention it to Xin Rong at all during the whole process.

Xin Rong was still very surprised to hear this, and was silent for a long time, then asked in a low voice, "How did you do it?" Changlian is such a big chess game, it is a transfer and a reduction, according to the normal equity transfer structure, you already have the right to appoint the president. Why is Shao Zhonglin still sitting in the CEO's seat? 

Xin Rong's question was more like a self-answer, and he had already guessed that Shao Chengyun had done a great job but did not finally eat Changlian Airlines, in exchange for marital autonomy.

What he didn't know was that Shao Chengyun even found the feng shui master who had asserted that he was killed at the age of 33, and asked him to blow the wind in the ear of his mother Lin Ying, saying that only by keeping Xin Rong could Shao Chengyun keep his peace for a long time.

Lin Ying may not believe this, but most of the elderly people cannot walk out of this psychological hint. Even if there was Shao Chengyun's design behind it, Lin Ying might have sensed some clues, but she struggled for many days, and finally she could only turn a blind eye and follow the master's instructions.

Shao Chengyun smoothly settled his family, did not mention the difficulty of the process, but praised Xin Rong, "This book was not read in vain, it is said so head-to-head, and I know that I have the right to appoint the president." It was easy to take away the topic of Xin Rong, only picking up the relaxed one and saying it to him.