Chapter 34: Besides, I didn't want to treat him badly

Although it is trust, not like. But for Xin Rong, it was already like a confession.

This night, he especially cooperated with Shao Chengyun, letting him do whatever he wanted, which was a gesture of handing himself over without reservation. Shao Chengyun suddenly found that no matter what reaction Xin Rong gave himself in bed, even if he was a "very well-behaved" kind, he was still very sexy.

Shao Chengyun liked to hear him call his name in bed, so that in the second half of the journey, Xin Rong was slightly more adaptable, and it didn't hurt so much at the beginning, so he kept shouting "Shao Chengyun" in a low voice.

The voice was a little hoarse, but it was still good, and it fell in Shao Chengyun's ears like a mars.

In the end, Shao Chengyun was also a little out of control, Xin Rong probably couldn't stand it anymore, biting his own lip Shao Chengyun did not let him bite, and later he left a clear tooth mark on the man's shoulder.

Because he was too tired to be tossed, Xin Rong slept very deeply afterwards. But Shao Chengyun somehow had a little insomnia, obviously his body was tired, but his spirit had not relaxed. Some thoughts that should not have haunted him, and when he was awake, he did not want to think about them, so these thoughts penetrated into the dream, so that he did not sleep peacefully all night.

Sophisticated like Shao Chengyun, of course, he would not show the emotions caused by insomnia, but fortunately, Xin Rong's eyes were not so sharp. After this night, everything was still as usual, Xin Rong still went to Haoli for internship, and when he went out, he carried a lunch box and hung a badge.

However, the advice given to him by Shao Chengyun did work. At noon the next day, Shao Chengyun received a message from Xiao Xin's assistant, writing "Shao Zong is bullish, I remade the report passed", and also accompanied by a kneeling flower emoji. <

Shao Chengyun was in a meeting with several vice presidents at the time.

It is almost the end of the year, there will be a lot of it, even Shao Chengyun, the most annoying formalistic boss, will also have to rotate one by one. Listen to reports, drink countless cups of coffee, point out problems or give affirmations to subordinates.

After reading the message from Xin Rong, Shao Chengyun did not stop on a very serious occasion and smiled at the emoji that offered flowers.

Several vice presidents saw his unprovoked smile and looked at each other.

——What is a good thing for Shao Zong to raise the surcharge on cruise ships?

After a few days, Shao Chengyun took the time to call Zhou Langye, saying that he wanted to go to Haoli and ask the other party when it was convenient?

Zhou Langye smiled before he finished listening, and said in his heart that this was the drunken man's intention not to drink. What is the improvement of a hotel in Haoli District, Shao Chengyun did not come here to see Xin Rong?

Haoli is only one of Zhou's industries, and Zhou Langye usually does not work there. But recently Teacher Bai went out to shoot a drama, and there was no two months that he could not come back, and Zhou Lang was inevitably empty when he stayed alone at night. So Shao Chengyun asked him, he deserved to be happy, said, "I'm not busy today, just invite you to have a light meal in Haoli?"

Shao Chengyun chose to call today because he was relatively idle, and when Zhou Langye said this, he agreed.

Zhou Langye asked him again which cuisine he wanted to eat. SShao Chengyun didn't care about this, he had originally gone to see Xin Rong, so he let Zhou Langye decide for him.