Chapter 68: Again Tonight You'll Sleep on the Couch

Start from the beginning

After the meal, the two sat on the sofa and watched the news for a while, and soon Xin Rong proposed to go out for a walk and consume food.

At this time, Shao Chengyun rested one hand on the back of Xin Rong's neck, and the other hand reached into the T-shirt to touch his lower abdomen, pinching his waist from time to time. Xin Rong was probably also afraid that Shao Chengyun would continue to pinch like this, and after a while, both of them would react and wipe the gun away, so he wanted to do something else to divert his attention.

Shao Chengyun did not object, saying, "Go, I just went back to the hotel to take my luggage." After a pause, he looked at Xin Rong, "... Classmate Xiao Rong, take me in for two more days? Xin

Rong hadn't been called that by him, he felt funny and a little sweet, glanced at Shao Chengyun, and then smiled and nodded.

So Shao Chengyun withdrew from the hotel room, took back the suitcase, and moved to Xin Rong's small apartment.

He originally wanted to change the bed for Xin Rong, but Xin Rong did not agree, saying that he would quit the lease in a few months and stop tossing. <

The two people had never lived together like this before, and when they lived together because of the agreement, the family was a servant, and many things were not done by themselves, and they could not imagine that they were so beautiful together every day.

When the feelings are hot, there are always some filters to look at the lover, and once many details of living together are exposed, the filters will more or less shatter. But for Shao Chengyun and Xin Rong, this kind of worry is completely unnecessary.

They sometimes do their own things and do not disturb each other, Xin Rong goes to work part-time, and Shao Chengyun also has to connect with domestic work. After busy with their own business, the two people stayed together, ate at the same table, hugged each other to sleep, went out for a walk, and spent some time chatting.

Most of the topics talked about were dominated by Shao Chengyun, who started up, threw bricks and jade, and then let Xin Rong think of what to say.

He and Xin Rong need to talk more, no matter what they talk about specifically, as long as they are willing to reveal their hearts and share, that is a good state, that is to walk the heart.

This aspect is also the point that Xin Rong relies on Shao Chengyun the most, he can't resist the process of communicating things with a mature man like Shao Chengyun, and the comfort is really indescribable.

Shao Chengyun did not impose any opinion on Xin Rong, he mainly listened. Xin Rong is only less than 24 years old, very smart and self-motivated, but there are also times of self-doubt, coupled with the separation of parents at a very young age, and through the death of his mother's illness alone, a young man who looks beautiful and cool on the outside, but emotionally there is a lack. <

Of course, Shao Chengyun knew all this, and also tried to fill in the gaps in a gentle way.

Sometimes when the conversation was tired, Xin Rong leaned on Shao Chengyun and closed his eyes to rest for a while, listening to the steady and powerful heartbeat in the man's chest, and let himself empty for a while.

Because the sofa is not large, Shao Chengyun usually puts one hand around him to prevent him from falling, and the other hand is placed somewhere on his body, such as the back of his neck, or the back ridge, waist, and pinch him.

Men master the force very well and pinch people very comfortably. Sometimes Xin Rong would hum twice, just like a child.

This action contains Shao Chengyun's feelings for Xin Rong, and it is a kneading that makes Xin Rong unload his defenses.