Chapter 67: Go out at night and buy a bed

En başından başla

Xin Rong opened the shoe cabinet and wanted to give Shao Chengyun a pair of slippers to change into. Somehow, he seemed to hesitate when he took out the shoes, Shao Chengyun saw that a pair of men's slippers in his hand were still wrapped, they were brand new, as if he suddenly understood something, the corners of his lips smiled, and said, "Bought it for me in advance?"

Xin Rong looked down and tore the packaging, unwilling to admit that he had gone to the supermarket to buy daily necessities after moving here, and when he bought slippers, he somehow chose two pairs, one of which was Shao Chengyun's code.

He took out the slippers and placed them at Shao Chengyun's feet.

After all, the two people have been separated for so long, although they feel no stranger, but the act of getting along has not yet become intimate. Shao Chengyun also showed more restraint, from the campus to the apartment, he did not even hold his hand with Xin Rong.

However, the detail of Xin Rong's purchase of slippers in advance secretly poked at him, and it also allowed the last bit of concern in his heart to be put down.

Xin Rong turned and entered the room, while saying, "Do you drink coffee or ..."

Without saying a word, Shao Chengyun suddenly pulled him back, put him into his arms, lowered his voice, and said, "Hug." The arm tightened, Shao Chengyun closed his eyes, took a deep breath, and said, "How long has it been since you hugged, you are too cruel to me..."

Xin Rong also hugged him, but did not speak.

Shao Chengyun's arms and hugs were still so powerful, and his voice was still so mellow and low.

This was the man he loved, the brightest light in his once low life. From the moment he realized that he was moving, he had been looking up to him and chasing him, and had never really let go.

Perhaps Xin Rong was the one of Shao Chengyun's admirers who did not know how to be soft, did not lie, and did not want to bow his head, but he still gained this most dignified love.

Xin Rong's eyes were a little red, his nose was sour, and he said softly, "Shao Zong, aren't you teaching them all?" After a pause, he smiled a little and added lightly, "Are you satisfied with the inspection of the goods?" The little cub has grown up and knows how to stir people.

It was still so advanced, three words and two sentences, it actually made Shao Chengyun a little overwhelmed.

It had only been less than half an hour since they met, and Shao Chengyun said to himself in his heart, stay steady, don't be anxious to be like a hairy boy, it is not his own style.

However, Xin Rong tilted his head and approached him, and the hot air of his breath flicked on the side of Shao Chengyun's neck, and then he kissed him lightly at the neck socket, saying, "How can I be willing to be cruel to you, this year I have dreamed that you have been many times." 

Then the warm lips rubbed on Shao Chengyun's earlobe, and Xin Rong took a hint of anger and stuck it to Shao Chengyun's ear, "Now that the dream has come true, are you mine?"

Shao Chengyun was first stunned, and then laughed.

Xin Rong really grew up, and he had to declare his ownership as soon as they met. <

At the beginning, a person who was more reclusive and restrained always hid his feelings for Shao Chengyun very deeply, and now he also knew that he was flirtatious, and he also knew that he had made such a blunt request to Shao Chengyun.

Shao Chengyun lifted his arm, rubbed the back of his neck with his palm, took his head away from his shoulder, looked into Xin Rong's eyes, and said, "Do you know what you're doing?"