Chapter 64: You Think About Me Again...

Start from the beginning

They have differences in age, differences in family backgrounds, and differences in life experience, and no matter from any point of view, Xin Rong does not look like a partner suitable for Shao Chengyun.

What's worse is that Xin Rong still has self-esteem that refuses to give up.

Before the marriage was about to disintegrate, Shao Chengyun said something similar to raising him, and Xin Rong could not forget it. And he himself was obviously very short of money, but he did not take the bank card that meant that his feelings were not pure.

These actions are probably meaningless and childish stubbornness to outsiders.

Xin Rong was convinced that he could not be the kind of obedient and considerate young lover. Even if he liked Shao Chengyun so much, just now he heard Shao Chengyun say in the room, "They don't love you as much as I do", Xin Rong's whole person almost couldn't help but shiver.

The word love is too special for them, and Xin Rong certainly knows its weight.

However, once he calmed down, the thought of Shao Chengyun's "don't let go" answer, and describing Bai Hui's separation from Zhou Langye, "He is worse than you", Xin Rong's heart was cold again.

Xin Rong is not a person who cannot afford to lose, nor will he be so attached to the feelings of the heavens and the earth.

He knew that there were always many problems between him and Shao Chengyun, and that they would always be at different stages of life. Even if Xin Rong continued to work hard, he would never have the status and wealth like Shao Chengyun.

Shao Chengyun is born with a sense of deterrence, can become a decision-maker, while taking on great pressure, but also attracts the surrender and admiration of others.

There is no doubt that this also includes Xin Rong.

However, the conversation between them in the room just now stimulated the most feared and worried point in Xin Rong's heart.

No one can guarantee that a couple of lovers will always love each other. If one day Xin Rong still wants to leave because of some contradictions and differences, what method will Shao Chengyun use to treat him?

Xin Rong sat in the fire passage for 30 minutes without coming up with any answers. Finally, he dragged a very tired body back to school.

Xin Rong's retreat was so obvious that he even said things like "I can live very well myself", and Shao Chengyun was also frightened by him.

The next day on the plane back to China, Shao Chengyun directly did not go to the airport, and even did not change the ticket to a specific date, but continued to stay in the hotel.

Xin Rong's courses this semester are very full, and her schedule is more regular, and she basically has to go to the library every night.

Shao Chengyun went there to wait for him for two nights, but Xin Rong did not come out to see him, but only sent a message to let Shao Chengyun return to China as planned, and he needed time to calm down.

After all, Shao Chengyun is a party with richer emotional experience, and he also knows that he cannot be left on hold at this time, if coupled with Louis's poor pursuit, this will become a situation of internal and external troubles. XXin Rong was afraid that he really couldn't catch up.

The third night he tried to go to the library to wait for Xin Rong, the sky suddenly began to rain.

Shao Chengyun was originally standing on a lawn more than ten meters away from the library gate, and because of the rain, he had to go to the long eaves in front of the door to avoid the rain.