Chapter 58: Is this going according to your plan?

Start from the beginning

He can be generous and evil, but not a hypocrite.

When he said "I thought about it," he looked into Xin Rong's eyes and said it. <

This is also a point that Xin Rong was once very infatuated with him.

There are many people in this world who pretend to be friendly and secretly cunning. However, Shao Chengyun made it impossible for people to distinguish between true and false.

He is not without a bottom line, his bottom line may be higher than ordinary people, Xin Rong is not unaware of the warmth he has given, many of the moments they spend together are because of this man's gentle compassion and Make Xin Rong unforgettable.

But Shao Chengyun's charm and danger coexist, and falling in love with him or marrying him is bound to be very tiring.

Xin Rong knew that he understood this truth too late. He could no longer return to the pure emotional state of the past, and Shao Chengyun's thoughts on him had already made a mess of him.

When Xin Rong heard the answer, she smiled helplessly and asked Shao Chengyun, "Doesn't Shao Zong want to explain anything more?"

Shao Chengyun said in a deep voice, "No explanation." You already know the answer before you ask. Compared

to Xin Rong putting the bank card in the most inconspicuous drawer that Shao Chengyun had almost never used, and might not even open for a year and a half.

Shao Chengyun wore a Winnie's bear outfit to hold the child's hand, and the motive was indeed not simple.

Xin Rong didn't care at all whether Shao Chengyun would find that card, even if the money in the card was a huge amount of money for Xin Rong, the significance of Xin Rong's work was only limited to the act of returning the card itself, and it had nothing to do with whether Shao Chengyun knew it or not. <

And even if Shao Chengyun only had one or two percent of his mind to let Xin Rong perceive that he was playing a doll, his mind was darker than that one hundred percent pure.

It was also in between this short conversation that Shao Chengyun seemed to have the idea for the first time that he was not worthy of the boy next to him. I also suddenly understood why I would be so obsessed with Xin Rong after I separated.

Xin Rong was really the one who went to Shao Chengyun's heart.

He knew Shao Chengyun and knew every aspect of Shao Chengyun. In that year's marriage relationship, Shao Chengyun taught him everything, whether good or bad, he learned.

He took the purest heart and exchanged it for this new self that could compete with Shao Chengyun.

Shao Chengyun actually taught him badly, and Xin Rong knew it.

Talking to a mature man who is 12 years older can't avoid mixing other factors. Perhaps Shao Chengyun got the cleanest heart, but Xin Rong was just forced to accelerate his growth.

He began to doubt the world like all adults, scrutinizing the motives behind every action.

And the initiator of all this is Shao Chengyun.

Xin Rong is not here to play tonight, Shao Chengyun thought. He should have something else to say to himself.

When Xin Rong opened his mouth again, his voice was very weak, and he couldn't hear any emotion. But every word he said made Shao Chengyun feel overwhelmed.

"Mr. Shao, I don't want you to spend time and energy on me like this, as if if I don't nod my head and reconcile, you will keep doing it." <

"After you left home after eating that day, I also seriously thought about it, and I couldn't deny that there was a relationship between us."

Xin Rong said this, paused for a few seconds, then made a gesture and said, "Two years." 

"I'm going to go out and study for two years and reconsider the relationship." He continued, speaking flat and quickly, "The old Song couple has always wanted to adopt sugar candy, and I have learned about their background and meet the adoption requirements. When you first arranged sugar candy to pass, you should have also considered this aspect. It's just that for some reason you brought sugar back to the villa, and it broke. Recently, Old Song and they come to the house every week to accompany their children, if I go abroad to study, I will find a lawyer to complete this matter before leaving, and sugar candy will be handed over to them to raise.

"I finished my correspondence course in first place, and Exeter College can relax the conditions for applying for a degree for outstanding students." I have also been in touch with the professor, the application materials are ready, and now I am missing a letter of recommendation from the inaugural company. This letter of recommendation is important to Xin Rong. At this point, Xin Rong did not continue.

The rest is all up to Shao Chengyun to do.

If Shao Chengyun deliberately obstructed, Xin Rong could not get the recommendation letter given by Haoli, and may miss the spring enrollment. There is absolutely no possibility of compounding between them.

However, if Shao Chengyun agreed, Xin Rong would be gone for two years, and anything could happen. Such a good person let out, maybe will never come back.

The sound of playing on the side court suddenly stopped, and the stadium, which was not crowded, suddenly became quiet.

At the beginning, Shao Chengyun also felt that it should be interesting to play once and cultivate. But now in the face of this boy he had taught with his own hands, he couldn't laugh.

Xin Rong wanted to take back the initiative, to confirm that Shao Chengyun had begun to invest in feelings unilaterally, and invested deeply enough to negotiate with him at this node.

Shao Chengyun had been in control for so long, but now he was completely passive without any defense.