Chapter 57: Sometimes I don't play enough and want to beat people

Start from the beginning

In fact, Shao Chengyun has done a lot of things this time, the light and the dark, but also with the heart, Xin Rong also has a number in mind. But the feeling that made Xin Rong feel shaky and lacked security and trust was always there. I don't understand why.

Xin Rong said, "The rain has also stopped, then I will not leave you."

Shao Chengyun nodded, turned and walked toward the living room, and finally stopped by the door to put on his shoes while not forgetting to carry two bags of garbage.

Xin Rong and he said thank you.

Shao Chengyun's hand reached into mid-air, lagging behind, seeing that Xin Rong did not hide, he still rubbed his head and said, "Gone." 

After two days, Shao Chengyun still took the initiative to pick up the sugar candy after school, and also brought takeaway for Xin Rong on the way. But he didn't mention it himself, so he put it directly in the refrigerator, and he no longer expressed the intention of staying to eat.

The matter of feelings is about a relaxed degree. Shao Chengyun's apology was the way to go, Xin Rong had no reason to forgive him now, then he also had to be interesting, and he couldn't go to people with all his strength.

Xin Rong did not say such a thing as asking him to leave Haoli early, Shao Chengyun worked steadily every day, and on Friday night, he sent a message to Xin Rong: I have received a salary, tomorrow I will invite you to have a meal?

Xin Rong didn't know if he was busy, and it took almost an hour to return: Can I refuse? <

The boy who was quite angry and couldn't bear to talk to people seemed to walk across the screen and walked up to Shao Chengyun.

Shao Chengyun smiled unconsciously, but his heart was a little painful, and he typed on the screen: can refuse.

There was no reply on the other end of the phone.

Shao Chengyun came to Haoli to do things this time, in fact, he still put his posture very low, and did not hold it from the inside out.

Before coming, he asked his assistant to rent a small apartment near the hotel, one bedroom and one living room, and the rent was low, and he would come back to live here every night. At night, I still have to do some things in the Shaw company, which can't be thrown all over to a few vice presidents, the risk is too great.

Shao Chengyun read several documents on the laptop and really didn't have the heart to continue. He missed Xin Rong too much at this moment, and after a few minutes he picked up his mobile phone and sent a message: Will he work overtime tomorrow and Saturday? Do you want me to look at sugar candy.

This time Xin Rong returned relatively quickly: No, tomorrow Sugar Sugar and Dong Ge's mother will go to the farm.

Meng Donglin's mother went to the farm with several sisters in the same hospital this weekend and told Xin Rong that she wanted to go out with sugar candy. Xin Rong thought that the children should also let go of the wind, so he let several of their elders bring them.

Shao Chengyun asked him again what arrangements he had for the weekend. Xin Rong replied very simply, and there was a sense of reluctance to talk more: overtime, sleep, play ball.

Unexpectedly, on this night on Saturday, Xin Rong actually saw Shao Chengyun in the stadium. <

It's already December, there are many fewer people playing than usual, and the pitch is half-empty.

After Shao Chengyun entered the court, he walked to the corner where Xin Rong practiced, and after Xin Rongyuan scored a three-pointer, he applauded and said "good ball".