Ash: I hope it clears up tomorrow.

Chloe: and if it does we'll look for the Pokémon the old man saw.

Goh: oh we won't just find it, we'll catch it.

Ash: for sure.

Chloe: yeah I figured you'd say that.

(Y/N): I'm down for that.

(They all laugh as we cut to Lillie and her family as they're all sleeping in the tent made from the aether foundation technology as we cut to the next day with the snowstorm passing and the skies and weather being clear as they see the beam from magearna leads to a house they can see in the distance)

Lillie: does that mean... father's right over there! 

(She runs to the house)

Lusamine: Lillie wait! 

(She keeps running until she makes it to the house) 

Lillie: excuse me? (There's no answer) maybe no one's home. 

(She then hears piano noises as she goes over to the window as she stops as the door opens and she looks to see a blond haired man with a beard)

Blonde haired guy: huh? 

(Lillie recognises him as he looks exactly like her dad, yes ladies and gentlemen Mohn is here as Lillie rushes over and hugs him)

Lillie: father it's you! 

Mohn: huh... it's me? Who are you? 

Lillie: (stops hugging him) my name's Lillie, I was a baby the last time you saw me father so you may not recognise me. But, I'm your daughter! 

(The rest of her family make it as they are shocked as they see Mohn)

Gladion: father? 

(Zoroark nuzzles against Mohn) 

Mohn: oh there, there (pets Zoroark's mane) is this your Pokémon?

Lillie: huh?

Gladion: it's Zoroark father.

Mohn: Zoroark?

(Zoroark takes a few steps back in shock as I Mohn doesn't recognise it)

Gladion: it's your partner, remember partner.

Mohn: father? Me? Come to think of it you called me father as well didn't you but what exactly did you mean by that?

(Gladion is in shock)

Lusamine: (heartbroken) oh Mohn.

Mohn: but how is it you know my name? (Lusamine then proceeds to faint as Gladion catches her as she regains consciousness after a brief moment)

Lusamine: I've been looking for my missing husband, he's the father of these children as well. We've been on a very long journey searching.

Mohn: missing husband?

Lusamine: you see, we were all hoping to meet him again here in the crown tundra. 

Mohn: woah ho ho, so that's why your children mistook me for their father. It makes sense.

Mohn: you know what, I have an idea. Why don't you come in for a cup of tea? I'm sure you're exhausted from your long journey.

(Lusamine and her children look at one another as they accept the offer)

Lusamine: thank you for your kindness. We'd appreciate a cup of tea.

Mohn: come right in. (They head inside) and consider my house your house.