Ash: huh like a nihilego?

(Y/N): yeah but yellow really throws a wrench into that though that's more relieving if anything. It'd be really bad if we had an ultra beats or multiple roaming about who knows how much damage they could cause.

Old man: what are ya talking about boys.

(Y/N): oh dint worry about it sir, just some clues that could lead us to this Pokémon.

Old man: I see. Or maybe it was...

Goh: maybe?

Old man: it had to be both!

Chloe: both?

Old man/ all of them: or maybe it was...

Old man: I was caught in the middle of a snowstorm after all. Oh, like this one today.

(They're confused as they look outside to see it is a snowstorm that is currently occurring)

Goh: when did that start!

Chloe: it's a whiteout!

Ash: can't see a thing!

Old man: exactly. If it had been anyone other than me in that storm they wouldn't have seen the Pokémon you're looking for at all. I don't think this'll let up any time soon so how about you four stay for the night.

Chloe: you don't mind?

Old man: oh not at all.

All 4 of them: (Chloe and (Y/N) now their heads) thank you so so much.

(Y/N): (straightens up) hang on a second.

(He looks out the window as a froslass appears and sees him as it beckons him to come to the window as it approaches closer and closer to the window)

(Y/N): I'm not an idiot. I know what you're up to I've read your data before.

(Froslass looks mad, really mad, that you've denied it as it goes to attack but (Y/N) just opens the window and bonks it with the luxury ball he got as it shakes three times in his hand and pings signalling he's caught it)

Rotom phone: froslass has been registered to your Pokédex.

(Y/N): not today. I was lacking ice types for the cerise laboratory.

(We cut to Lillie and her family as they struggle but make their way through the snowstorm)

Lusamine: it was clear a few minutes ago. Are you kids alright back there?

Gladion/Lillie: yeah!

(We see snowy is just fine and thriving)

Gladion: of course, I've types are strong in this weather.

(We see snow fall off a tree and knock magearna over as it begins to go into a ball and it rolls down the hill as Lillie chases after it)

Lillie: magearna! I'm coming!

Gladion: Zoroark use agility to chase them!

(Zoroark uses agility and chases after them as it catches and stops magearna as magearna thanks Zoroark)

Lillie: are you alright! Magearna! Zoroark thanks so much.

Lusamine: we should make camp for tonight.

Gladion: you mean in the middle of a blizzard?

Lusamine: with this newly developed product from the aether foundation. (She throws it and it makes a place for them to stay and it hits the ground with a thud showing this ain't no light tent as we cut away as we see ponyta laying by the campfire as Pikachu, grookey and eevee are snuggled up to it as we see Ash, Goh and (Y/N) with sleeping bags on the floor and Chloe's is on the couch)