Clemont: wow, it's Dragonite!

(We see Dracovish is chomping on Ash as Ash is laughing)

Clemont: who is that Pokémon?

Ash: (dangling from dracovish's mouth) it's name is dracovish, it was restored from fossils found in Galar, I think it's kinda rare.

Clemont: hi, nice to meet you.

(Dracovish is saying hello back as it's has Ash in it's mouth as Ash looks to see Pikachu and chespin playing on diggersby's ears)

Ash: diggersby?

Clemont: right, my bunnelby finally evolved.

Rotom phone: diggersby, the digging Pokémon, a normal/ground type. Diggersby can dig through hard rocks walls with the power of a construction excavator.

(We see Sirfetch'd training as it thrusts it's leek sword back and forth)

Clemont: and I've never seen that Pokémon either.

Ash: that's a Sirfetch'd, it evolved from a galarian farfetch'd.

Clemont: wow.

(We see Sirfetch'd has an orange aura from it as it's thrusting as they all watched on intrigued as Sirfetch'd's Leek sword as dracovish sees the glowing light and looks at the end of Sirfetch'd's leek sword but stops and then looks as dracovish has let go off Ash and is charging towrads Sirfetch'd and bites down on Sirfetch'd's leek sword surprising Sirfetch'd)

Ash/Clemont: now what?

(Sirfetch'd is nice annoyed and trying to shake dracovish off it's leek sword but to no avail)

Ash: it's stuck? (Tries to pull the leek with Sirfetch'd as dracovish let's go and sends them flying into a wall of the gym)

Clemont: oh no!

(Sirfetch'd gets up and walks past dracovish who just looks at it)

Ash: that was a surprise.

Clemont: dracovish is really fast considering how big it is, incredible.

Ash: I haven't seen it do that before. Having it just suddenly do that to Sirfetch'd.

(Y/N): it ran fast under the water in the water race a while back and not to mention it's fast reflexes after some training with me and Dragonite, it's really playful but can be really serious on occasion.

Clement: so you're (Y/N), it's nice to meet you in person I'm Clemont, the lumiouse city gym leader (holds his hand out)

(Y/N): nice to meet you too, Ash has talked about how great you are (shakes his hand)

(We see Sirfetch'd training as dracovish and everyone is looking at it)

Ash: that again?

(We see dracovish is looking at the end of the leek sword where it's glowing as it's eyes shine as dracovish in a flahs has bit onto it again)

Ash: no dracovish!

Clemont: it's kind of like fishing.

Ash: hey dracovish let it go. (Sirfetch'd releases the energy as both it and dracovish launch into a wall and have the swirly eyes after the impact)

Ash: oh man.

Clemont: this just might be the development of a brand new attack move

Ash: you think? 

(Y/N): interesting. (We see his Pokémon are out and are on the sidelines as we see Dragonite and bisharp training, Venusaur and gliscor are too as we see his gardevoir and rampardos are watching the training)